179

Chapter 179: Li An Falls Downstairs

Mu Sheng turned off the live telecast and turned to look at Jiang Tian and Tang Tiantian. "Let's go."

Jiang Tian told Cat Live they were leaving with complicated emotions running through his heart before leaving the company.

Tang Tiantian finally found her voice while they were halfway home and said with her eyes glinting, "Sheng, that was great. Your singing was mind-blowing!"

Tang Tiantian did not play video games, but she was certainly a fan of music. Mu Sheng's singing had genuinely struck her at the heart.

Mu Sheng automatically looked for some candy, but there was none in her pocket, so she did not insist. "I was just singing casually."

Tang Tiantian's eyes gleamed. "I am sure you will be a hit."

Mu Sheng's cool languid vocals really struck her at her heart. She was certain that everyone would be enraptured by Mu Sheng's voice.

"Right, Tian?" asked Tang Tiantian when she caught on to Jiang Tian's silence. "What are you thinking about? Why haven't you said a word?"

After Jiang Tian finally subdued the shock he got when he learned Mu Sheng was God Mu, he turned his head slightly. "Mu Sheng, what do you think about sleeping with people of power to get ahead? I am available if you are interested."

"Tian, did someone kick you in the head?" Tang Tiantian rolled her eyes before looking at Mu Sheng. "Just ignore him. He is just having fits."

Mu Sheng knew Jiang Tian was kidding, so she did not answer. Since she was a little tired, she said, "I am going to take a nap."

...

"Sure thing." Tang Tiantian proceeded to shut up.

Li Hanchen quietly sat in the living room with Mu Sheng's singing echoing in his ears. He automatically touched the metal bracelet on his wrist with thoughts running through his head.

Li Hanchen stood up and headed out when he heard some noise coming from the yard.

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow." Tang Tiantian waved at Mu Sheng before leaving the villa with Jiang Tian.

Continue reading on MYB0 X N0V EL. COM

Mu Sheng was carrying her bag when she turned to see Li Hanchen coming out.

"Are you back?" Li Hanchen walked up to her and reached his hand out. There was a piece of toffee lying on his palm.

Mu Sheng bit her lip and took the candy. "Uh huh."

Since the platform event lasted a long time today, it was already around 12:00 am. It was quiet in the yard as stars flickered in the sky.

Li Hanchen watched as Mu Sheng unwrapped the candy obediently. He suddenly raised his hand for some reason and put it on Mu Sheng's head.

Mu Sheng had just eaten some toffee when she raised her head in surprise with her cool beautiful eyes opened wide.

Even though she had a cool aura, she inexplicably felt adorable.

Li Hanchen rubbed Mu Sheng's head gently. "Welcome back."

Mu Sheng was caught by surprise. However, her doctor's instincts quickly kicked in. "Your hands feel cold. I need to give you treatment today."

Li Hanchen smiled. "Sure."

Mu Sheng did not react much when he placed his hand on her head. She put the rest of the candy in her mouth and looked inexplicably adorable with her cheeks swelling with food.