✯Fifteen✯ - Penthouse

Chapter Fifteen

Teresa got the message. She was at the verge of forcing the pizza she ordered down her throat after losing her appetite due to his delivery earlier. Somehow her eyes still weren't clear from being blinded with rage.

His involvement on Alexa's sponsorship withdrawals made her complete sense boil in uncontrollable anger. She can't wait to deliver him a strong punch when she sees him.

The thought of him being in New York still surprised her, until it didn't. From what she knew, his business, home and life were in Seattle. Teresa somehow thinks maybe he was here for her, or for business, or maybe for both.

Though she hoped it wasn't for her. That will only prove Jacob was onto her; to punish her? To seek revenge?

If it were any of those two that would mean she'd committed a crime. But as far she knew, she'd only met Jacob during their trip and stay in Lakewood.

Currently, she's seated in the backseat of a cab. On her lap and hand is a bag that held the dress and shoe she found hidden in the box. She'd refused to wear the dress he instructed her to wear, instead she opted out to wear a black leggings, and a small white shirt, with a black jeans jacket.

She dressed to kill. She is going to absolutely murder him tonight. How dare him try to blackmail her into coming to see him. It's obvious he hasn't met this side of her, it's high time she showed him not to mess with her. Whatever he plans saying to her, she was very much prepared to know, then strangle him to death.

Maybe she is exaggerating a lot about killing him, but somehow the thought of doing that quenches the burning fire in her a bit.

"Sick bastard." She gritted out her hand clenching the bag she held tight.

"Excuse me?" The driver's confused voice snapped her away from her haze. He glanced at her through the rearview mirror. She had been in the thought of skinning Jacob alive that she wasn't aware she had openly cursed out.

She shook her head, releasing her tight hold from the back. "I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you. I just had a really stressful day." She apologized, giving him a pleading gaze. But that only made him stare at her skeptically, before directing his gaze back to the busy road.

Great! Now he thinks she was insane.

She sighs out in frustration, placing her head on the car-rest hoping and wishing for her to get to her destination quickly. The quicker she got there, the quicker this whole mess was solved.

Some time later, the driver informed her they were there. She paid him, then stepped out of the cab, and in a flash the cab driver drove off, as if he had a fire on its tail.

Teresa lifted her gaze to the skyscraper opposite her. She gasps at the sight of the building. She expected him to have a lounge in a hotel, or a motel. But not this.

She strides into the building as the security at the doorpost pull the transparent glass door open for her. She welcomed the beautiful sight and expensive smell. She instantly became self-conscious when she saw the people walking around the lobby. Though she doesn't regret not wearing the dress, Jacob ordered her to wear.

Inhaling a deep breath, she closed off her mind and heads towards the counter, her black leather booth screeching as she walked on the marble floor.

"Good evening." Teresa greeted the lady at the other side of the counter. On hearing her voice the lady raised her gaze up, offering Teresa a professional smile, as she straightened herself with both her hands joined together as she stood.