✯Twenty-Seven✯ - Dangling Thing

Chapter Twenty-Seven

The dinner couldn't get any slower. Teresa had wanted to magically turn time the way she wanted. Finally, the dinner had come to an end. She wanted nothing more than to jump Jacob the moment she sighted the desire written boldly in his eyes.

She had told the others she would be spending the night with Jacob. She ignored Alexa's probing eyes the instant she and Jacob drove away from the others.

Now here she was lips locked with on Jacob's lips, both individuals kiss like they were about taking a fight of dominance. Her entire sense is a complete mess, a haze she doesn't want to find herself away from.

He ripped his lips away from her to her disappointment. His eyes roaming around her face like he was trying to capture every bit of her face.

Her belly clenched as he brushed the thumb across her lips. "You're beautiful, do you know that?" She only moaned in response, she found herself not able to form a proper sentence. "And, just for the record, it's my job to satisfy you."

She felt wetness between her thighs, and she dragged in a strangled breath as he dropped to his knees and kissed his way down her body, his roughened hands stroking her through her panties until she shook with need. She didn't remember it being like this. He made her want him so much.

Her dress hacked up around her waist. The need to pull it off was so great that she began fumbling with the zip by the side of the dress, but Jacob swat her hands away to do so expertly within a few seconds, followed by her bra and panties

His lips returned to her for another hot warm kiss, almost sucking the entire air from her. He turned his attention to her neck, kissing and sucking it like it was his favorite meal. She found herself whimpering as a strong shudder moved through her body. She loved what his lips were doing to her.

Through the whole sexual haze and her fingers struggling to pull off his shirt, Teresa found herself speaking. "I've always wanted to ask you since the auction night how you know so much about women's fashion." She said breathlessly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head when he bit her neck really hard. Teresa felt his smile on her skin at the knowledge of finding what she really liked.

He bite the upper part of her breast hard, almost painful but yet pleasurable, before licking the spot. "When you have a rascal for a sister like Gina, you're bound to know a lot of things." He chuckled out, before trailing his lips downwards where her breast rested.

Yeah. Gina Snow is certainly a handful. But which Snow family member wasn't?

Teresa groaned when one of his hands found its way to one of her breasts, he paused holding it, almost like he was weighing the size. "Damn Teresa, you have such lovely breast." He groaned, releasing it from his grip.

She was close to let out a disapproving moan, but kept shut when his hands grip her thigh to wrap her legs around his waist. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer than possible, even though she hated that he was still completely clothed.

She had no idea where he was leading them to, her entire attention focused in his dark lust eyes. She saw an unreadable look flashed through his eyes, something familiar and yet wasn't.

He did nothing. He only stared at her as he carried her along. Ashes heard the sound of a door opening but paid little attention until she felt a softness of something touch her back.

A bed.

She has never been to his room before. The darkness of the whole surroundings prevented her from seeing anything, but strange enough she could still notice every bit of Jacob's body.