다섯

Brokeness

⊶───≺☯≻───⊷

Jimin pov

Sorry father, sorry mother, your child was broken today, the walls of my resistance fell against that brutal, I knelt in front of his feet, begging that my manhood wouldn't be taken away from me, it's all that prevents me from being an impurity trampled on.

He seemed confused for a second, but his arrogant smile indicating his victory hurt me more. I was greedy for vengeance and eager to take his soul that made you two ashes. What a shame and what pity for your only child, insulted, and pleading for mercy between the feet of the leader with hideous prestige and disgusting vanity.

I didn't realize how pathetic I looked and how I hold my body, my tears that formed a pool of water on the ground, nor the two soldiers who carried me as if I were a torn rag, leading me to another cell, frightful but warmer than the pandemonium.

A long time passed that seemed like an eternity when I was crouching on the ground, unable to move an inch from pain, I heard the door opening and closing and someone approached me with a bag, he looks like a doctor, he asked the soldiers to carry me and lay me on the mattress, despite my pain I couldn't get the moan out of my swollen lips.

He treated my wounds and I saw him widening his eyes in panic when it landed on the giant V, carved deeply on my left thigh it was a souvenir from the despicable leader.

I may have surrendered, but I haven't completely surrendered. I still have a pillar to lean on and plant in your heart, Colonel V.

An hour before the colonel's meeting with the leaders, V walked back to the pandemonium where Jimin is, so of course, he'll take his anger out on the poor boy...

The soldiers opened the door for him to find the little boy in the same position he had left him last time, lying on the ground in torn clothes and body shivering from cold. He approached him and sat on his knees. The same scene as before was repeated in jimin's mind like a "Deja vu".

"I see that you are still steadfast, shorty!"
He spoke in a sarcastic tone, but he was met with nothing but silence from the other, so he raised his hand to take the knife from the soldier's hand
"Let me engrave my name on your thigh you brat, so whenever you see it, it reminds you of your sin when you decided to confront me".
His malicious smile widened as he slashed the knife on Jimin's thigh, descending in a diagonal line, and ascending with the last sharp angle of blood-forming the letter of his name V. the little boy's cries echoed the room, and he digs his nails into the back of the colonel's hand, leaving wounds there that didn't affect that monster.

Taehyung pushed his hand when he finished his script on his skin and stand up asking again, "Won't you surrender? Do you want more kid ?".
He frowns his eyebrows amazed that Jimin could hold out so far with such a thin body and fragile soul but still strong.

And what pissed him off was that sarcastic smile from the little boy who bleeds beneath him, he's mocking him.
The indicator of his displeasure rose to its end, he gritted his teeth hard, and begin to undo his pants belt, and only then did it happen.!

Jimin's eyes widened and the sarcastic smile faded from his lips as he quickly gathered his trembling members and kneeled, muttering, "Don't do it!!"
He understood why the other taking off his belt.
The colonel was astonished by the other's uprising for a second. "What did you say?" He asked the younger one to repeat the muttering "Don't do it please!!".