Special part

Conclusion

⊶───≺☯≻───⊷

Jimin༄

My body collapsed onto the white quilt, I panted, struggling to regain my shaky breath. Glancing to my right, I saw Tae's sweaty body sprawled on his stomach, in a condition no better than mine.

It was crazy how we came to the garden area in this spring weather intending to take a walk and taste fresh fruits from our greenhouse, only to end up doing nasty things with those fruits, leaving their marks all over my body. Crumpled strawberries on my chest, peach juice spilt on my thighs, and even Taehyung's name was written on my waist with watermelon seeds. I enjoy this torture.

However, the means of torture have changed. No longer a knife or a barrel of water, but rather driving me mad by eating fruits over my body. The most foolish act was squeezing a lemon inside my hole, making me twitch and moan in a mess, begging him to extinguish my fire.

I drew near, seeking solace in his embrace, receiving a tender kiss on my forehead. What makes our relationship special is the mix of wild and tender gestures, Taehyung's innate romanticism, and his genuine interest in me. Though he seldom verbalizes his affection, his actions speak volumes about his deep love for me. In turn, I love to bring him happiness in my own way. He cherishes my childlike innocence in his presence above all else.

A month had flown by since we moved to the farm, and we settled in quickly. I relocated my workshop to the new small factory, handing over the shop to Valerio.

Witnessing the sparkle in Tae's eyes as I shared my decision to stay at the farm permanently visiting the city only in rare occasions, it felt like seeing the vast expanse of my universe reflected in his eyes, I comprehend his strong wish to keep me close, yet he respects my decisions, letting me follow my wish.

Now, we spend most days together. When one of us finishes work early, we eagerly help each other out. Our lunch breaks are peaceful in the garden, followed by returning to work or relaxing during quieter times. Whether I'm teaching Taehyung to cook or he's teaching me horse riding, we share many experiences. And yes, we proudly own a black stallion, as stubborn and resilient as its master.

I remember when Tae fell ill, catching a cold that kept him in bed for days. It was like our roles reversed, and he became the baby not me. How can I convince you of this?

He complained incessantly, pouting his lips and frowning, as if he had never been an army colonel. "Jiminie. feed me. I want a kiss. Jiminie. Hug me. Jiminie. I want strawberry shortcakes. Jiminie." That's all that came out of his mouth, and of course, I didn't refuse. My love wanted to be pampered, and I was at his beck and call. I brought his meals to bed, prepared strawberry cake for him, and fed him. I showered him with kisses and hugs, and I couldn't resist teasing him once he recovered.

...

"Let's go in now. We need a bath after all this mess," he said, laughing. He straightened up and carried me in his arms, leaving behind the messy white blanket, along with the scattered fruits and our clothes thrown everywhere.

Under the hot water, we stand close together, his arms around my waist, his tender kisses landing on my shoulder as the water cascades over us. This sensation transports me to another realm. I begin to sway, holding onto his arms, singing his favorite song to him.