아홉

Farewell

⊶───≺☯≻───⊷

The days pass as usual between battles and plans from the colonel and his battalion, the boy is stuck inside the prison lonely nothing amuses him only the book that he brought from V's library, after begging him with his puppy almonds eyes.

But today is different for jimin because V allowed him to go out to breathe some fresh air cuz he was locked up for months.

Jimin went out accompanied by a soldier one of whom guard him, he took him on a tour around the camp between all the noise and chaos the little saw the soldier's different tasks in a spreader system some of them training and some cooking and cleaning weapons and preparing it...

Jimin stops suddenly and bends down collecting some scrap and wires and more, he pulls out a handkerchief from his pocket and smelled it... it carries v's perfume, he opened it puts those things inside, and wrapped it, he stands up about to continue walking until the soldier stopped him ...

"What do you have in that handkerchief?" He Asked quietly
"scraps " jimin replied hiding the handkerchief in his pocket
"You are not allowed to take something with you to the cell" the soldier added in a strict tone trying to take the handkerchief from Jimin.

"No!! leave it I want it, I won't hurt anyone believe me" he was struggling to keep his things until a voice came from behind them
"let him take whatever he wants" they both turns around, it was the taller leader walking towards them and Jimin was thankful for him he truly wanted to keep the scrap.

"At your command sir," the soldier said letting the little one go.
"Go back to your position I will continue touring the boy" namjoon commanded and the other nodded walking away.

"Thanks," the smallest said nicely smiling at the lieutenant who smiles back.
They walked a little longer in silence, but namjoon decided to break it "do you love the river?" He asked and looked at the little one who nodded smiling "Yes a lot I used to go there with my father for fishing he catches fish and I collect humid stones in different forms" he was talking excitedly like a child.
The other smiled from his cuteness
"come on, we will go to the river nearby," He said signaling him to follow him.

After Minutes of walking, they reached the river, Jimin run toward the water sitting on his knees splashing his face and wetting his hair, then did take off his shoes sitting on the edge putting his feet in the cold water, he turned around to the one standing behind him
"Come join me it's very refreshing " the older shake his head refusing "no I will sit right here near you" he replied sitting putting his elbows on his knees.

"It seems that you have a hobby of collecting different things" older smiled "yes collecting what's good to make jewelry" he replied smiling
"Oh this sounds interesting, but how you can change this scrap to something beautiful?" He asked surprised.

"When you love this work you will be able to bring the best out of this scrap" he replied moving his feet inside the water lightly.
the other nodded smiling quietly, this boy is truly something else.
"Can I ask you something?" He asked and the lieutenant nodded for him accepting.

" Why are you different from the colonel, I mean you are nice and you smile sometimes But him...he is heartless all he does is killing and torture he never smiles unless to mock others" he looked at the older shyly he didn't know why he wanted so bad to ask this question.