스물 일굽

Past "Part 2"

⊶───≺☯≻───⊷

Younghoon pulled the crying Jimin silently, dragging him towards the back door of the building. Younghoon was informed of the plan two days before the incident, so his mission was to take the little boy to the port square, which he followed without a word, tears drawing straight paths on his cheeks, shocked and broken by his lover’s words.

They walked inside the forest in that pitch darkness for long minutes until they reached the outside, then they walked towards the west for a few more minutes until the port came into view in the distance. Younghoon advanced and Jimin behind him towards exactly 2:00 military time.

In front of a small building, Christopher was standing with two bags, waiting for the pair to arrive. Younghoon suddenly stopped and turned towards Jimin...
"Jimin, do you see that person over there?" The little boy followed his finger pointing to Christopher, "Go to him. You will leave with him. He is the Colonel’s friend. Don't be afraid, okay?" He said looking at him while Jimin remained silent, staring at the young man standing fat in the distance.

Younghoon sighed and took him into a warm hug, "You'll be safe, believe me, it's for your good, V loves you." He patted his back and then broke the hug. He turned Jimin around and gently pushed him forward.
Jimin stood still for a few moments until his friend's voice came to him urging him to hurry. He took small steps toward the blond stranger. He felt as if the world had abandoned him and also the people he loved, so he had no fear of throwing himself into the abyss.

His steps stopped when he came face to face with the other. He raised his head to see his strange features, but the blond's smile brought some relief to his heart.
"Hello Jimin, my name is Christopher Bang Chan and you can call me Chris. I’m here to take you with me. I know you’re lost and sad right now but we don’t have enough time. Please follow me, okay?" He said all at once, questioningly, but he received a small nod from the other, so he smiled again and held out his hand, entering that abandoned building.

He stopped, putting the bags down, then opened one of them, pulled out a strange outfit, then gave it to him. "Wear this. It is the suit of Italian politicians. I will wait for you outside, but hurry please." He left it and went out, standing and watching the place. His heart was beating hard, hoping not to get caught and carry out his friend’s trust to the fullest.

Minutes later, Jimin came out wearing what he had given him, and Christopher's look expressed how much the Italian costume suited him. He wanted to compliment him, but the little boy wasn't in the mood, so he kept his words to himself.

"Take this, it's your new identity from today onwards

"Take this, it's your new identity from today onwards. Your name is Alex Armanto Parmandi." He handed him his identity. which he looked at in surprise.
"Why did you change my identity?" He finally uttered after a long silence. Christopher could not tell him that their secret had been revealed and he had to be smuggled out before search teams were sent to confirm his existence.
"This identity will help you live peacefully in Italy. Being a hostage may cause you some problems, do you understand me?" He Told him only half the truth and he nodded in understanding.