스물다섯

Tranquility

⊶───≺ ☯≻───⊷

I cried for a parting born of reunion

My body became weak from emaciation

The disease of love is a disease that bothers those who care

It tastes like scourges and all its forms

"Taehyungie!!"

Taehyung closed his eyes and stepped outside, thinking that the call was coming from his imagination...
"Taehyung, don't go!!" The voice this time was close, he turned around and saw Jimin panting and tearing up behind him, trying to escape from the gate agent's grip, which was preventing him from advancing.

He looked at him in surprise and a strong heartbeat...
"Don't leave me again, Snowman. Listen to me one last time, please!" Jimin said begging, unable to free himself from the agent's grasp.

Seeing him in this pleading state weakened the colonel's heart, so he turned back, pulling the guard away from what belonged to him.
He dragged Jimin in a corner inside the airport. V looked into his little one eyes, saying, "It wouldn’t hurt if you were my ointment, my bitter anguish, so say hello, or pass by love and heal me!"

The little boy raised his eyes shining with tears, "Forgive me, I have sinned in anger and I have sinned in fear. Hatred has possessed my heart." He lowered his head apologetically.
"Has our day changed from our yesterday, Jimin, answer me?" V asked
"I tried to give my heart an excuse to hate, cuz I found that your heart does not care about mine."
"Jimin, running away from me saying your heart is precious. My goal was to protect this precious one." He put his hand on his heart.

"But You couldn't tell the truth then, so I fell between truth and doubts," he answered, then raised his head, placing both hands on Taehyung's cheeks, just as before, feeling the coldness of his face.
"They said that the words of love are on men's mouths… I love you, I do not know what happened to me, but always believed that I am loyal to the bounding covenant" he said, then pulled the other half of the Yin Yang necklace from under his shirt, showing it to him.
V touched his neck too but couldn't find anything, so Jimin took his own out of his pocket smiling lightly.
"Did You forget you threw it on the counter?"
"I thought you broke my promise."
"I would never!"

“Passenger number 100, Senior Kim, please head towards the plane. We will take off in five minutes.”

Jimin looked at him, shaking his head repeatedly, his tears gathered, ready to take off as well. "Don't go!" He Pulls on his coat.
"What about your Italian fiancé?" The other asked what was bothering him.
Jimin shook his head a tear fell from his eyes, his feelings were disturbed by the voice of the hostess hurrying Taehyung's departure, and his fear increased.
"Valerio is not my fiancé. I lied. I'm sorry." His lower lip trembled, breaking his words.

V raised his eyebrows and Jimin continued playing with the edge of his cotton scarf while sniffing and biting his trembling lip.
"I locked my heart after I fought everyone, and you came breaking my locks. They said that war comes as a deception, so you deceived me and fought me with my struggle." He hugged him, adding, "Don't leave me again." Here he had cried leaning on his chest, the feeling of losing him had back which Taehyung would have left if he had not caught up at the last moment.
The eldest tears fell too.