00, Summer House.

Summer House

Season One, Episode One. Part one.

-

Penelope was in her small bedroom with her best friend. They were talking while Penelope was finishing up packing. They were soaking up the last few minutes they had with each other for a couple of weeks. 

"I cannot believe you are leaving me again," Lila said to her best friend as she threw her arms over her shoulder. "I wish we could spend the whole summer together."

Penelope sighed and stopped folding her clothes, "You could always just come with us. You know, ditch your family." The two girls laughed. "Plus, I know how much you love it there. And! They all love you. It's a win-win." She turned to look at Lila.

The girl rolled her eyes at her friend, "P, I wish I could but you know I can't. I think my family would actually kill me if I didn't go."

Penelope smiled, "They wouldn't kill you," Lila looked over at her like she was crazy. They both let out a laugh, "Okay maybe they would kill you." Penelope said with a nod. 

Every summer the two girls have to separate. Penelope goes to the Fisher's home and Lila goes to visit her family in Mexico.

Penelope's older brother, Dean, stood in the doorway, "P, we're leaving in a couple of minutes. Hurry up." 

She rolled her eyes at her brother, "Okay, Okay. I'm just finishing up packing. Leave." The boy threw his hands up in a defensive way and walked off. 

"God, he is so hot." Lila sighed and jumped on Penelope's bed.

"Ew, Lila that is my brother." Penelope pulled a face of disgust.

Lila rolled her eyes, "Okay whatever, sorry."

"It's fine, can you just help me pack the rest of this up?" Lila got up from the bed immediately to help the girl. Quickly, the two put all of her clothes into her suitcase. They collected everything else she would need for the next couple of weeks and packed them away. 

They sat on her bed waiting to be called down, "So do you think anything is gonna happen with you know who this summer?"

Penelope rolled her eyes, "I don't even like him anymore! And even if I did he probably doesn't like me. So no, I don't think anything is going to happen with him."

Lila raised her eyebrows, "Yeah okay, whatever you say." She started laughing.

"What, why are you laughing?" Penelope said yelling slightly, laughing with her.

"Oh come on! He's totally in love with you!"

"No he is not! He barely talks to me when I'm there anyways. I think he likes Belly."

"No way P! Everyone knows Belly likes Conrad and Conrad likes Belly. He wouldn't do that to his own brother." Lila rolled her eyes at her friend.

"You don't kno-" Penelope was cut off in the middle of her speaking.

"Penelope! Come on. We're leaving!" She heard her mom call to her.

"Coming!" The two girls looked at each other and sighed. They hugged quickly. "We're gonna see each other in a few weeks. And we can face time. It won't be that bad!"

"Yeah, I guess." Lila nodded. "Text me if anything happens" she said, putting emphasis on the 'anything'.

The two said their final goodbyes and walked down the stairs. They were carrying Penelope's luggage.