01, Summer House.

Summer House

Season One, Episode One. Part two.

-

After an eventful dinner, where Susannah asked Belly and Penelope to be Debutantes, the two girls were sitting on Belly's bed. Penelope was reading a magazine and Belly was finishing up unpacking her stuff.

"Are you actually thinking about doing this debutante thing?" Belly turned around and asked her.

Penelope thought for a moment, "Yeah I think so. It'll make Susannah happy and after everything that happened to her? She deserves it." Belly nodded. "Do you think you're gonna do it?"

"I still don't know honestly. Like, I know this has been her dream for us since we were like four but it's just not my scene." the girl shrugged.

"Yeah but I think you should do it!" Penelope smiled at her friend, "You'd look absolutely gorgeous in one of those dresses. And we'd spend more time together!"

Belly laughed and nodded, "Okay I'll think about it." Penelope cheered and got off the bed to wrap her arms around her best friend. 

Belly looked at her as she was putting her bathing suits away, "Do you wanna go for a night swim?" Penelope smiled at her and nodded her head quickly,

"You know I do Belly! Give me like a couple of minutes and I'll meet you out there! I just wanna call Lila really quick." Belly nodded at her and shooed her out of the room.

-

As Penelope was walking down the stairs she heard a familiar voice talking about the bonfire. She got downstairs and saw Jere and Dean waiting on the coach for Steven to come down. The two boys looked over at her. 

"Pen! Do you wanna come to the bonfire with us tonight?" Jeremiah jumped up from his spot to give her a hug. 

Dean shook his head at him, "No way in hell is she coming with us."

"Will Belly be going?" Penelope said as she glared at her brother. She loved him. And she appreciated him for being protective but she didn't want her summer to be ruined because of Dean.

Jeremiah ignored Dean, "It's not her kind of thing. You know that."

She scoffed, "Then I won't be going either."

Penelope walked out the back to door to see Conrad and Belly talking to each other. She raised her eyebrows and smirked slightly. Penelope waited until they were finished talk to walk over.

However, when Jeremiah, Dean, and Steven came out of the house yelling something about the bonfire it ruined her little plan.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to the pool. She sat on the ledge with her feet in the pool but not her whole body. Jeremiah walked next to her. He looked down at her and smiled. She smiled back up at him. Steven looked over at Conrad, "Come on man we're leaving!"

As Conrad was getting up Belly looked over at me and then back to Steven, "Can we come too?"

"Uhh, no" Steven smiled at her.

Jeremiah laughed, "The moms are getting everything set up for your movie night." He pointed back at the house. The girl sitting next to him scoffed and rolled her eyes at them.