Missing Hours

WATCHTOWER

January 1, 01:37

TEAM YEAR ZERO

Electra followed Robin and Aqualad into the meeting room, each worried about what was to be discussed. The blonde was more worried that she was invited to this particular meeting seeing as Aqualad was the leader of the Team, and Robin was second-in-command. Where was her role? And why wasn't Wally with them? Or Conner for that matter? The five of them created the Team, and it didn't seem fair for her to join the important discussion. 

Nevertheless, she kept her mouth shut and took a seat between Robin and Black Canary. They were soon joined by Aqualad, Aquaman, Batman, Red Arrow, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, and Captain Marvel. 

Roy was the first to speak, his demeanor was tired and sad, "Everything I thought I knew about myself was a lie. I'm not a hero. Or a sidekick I'm a traitor. A pawn."

"Roy. It'll be al-"

"I'm not 'Roy'! I don't know what I am. All I know is I need to find the real Roy. I need to rescue Speedy."

"Guardian is already searching Cadmus."

At the end of the conversation, Black Canary accompanied Green Arrow and Roy out of the room. Electra stood up to leave with her aunt when Batman said, "Electra, stay."

The girl's eyes widened before she sat back down, giving Robin a confused look, who only smirked in return. 

Batman informed her, "After a lengthy discussion, the League and I believe that the three of you have shown the best leadership qualities that would continue to allow Aqualad as leader of the Team, and Robin as second-in-command, but should the need arise, you follow after Robin as team leader."

She truly didn't know what to say. She was completely taken aback by Batman practically telling her she would be in charge if something were to happen to Aqualad or Robin, not that she wanted anything to happen to them in the first place. 

The only thing she could think to say was, "I'm honored."

Ember could've sworn she saw a slight grin appear on Batman's lips as Robin beamed back at her. 

"Something else is wrong," Aqualad pointed out, in reference to what he and Robin discovered earlier.

Robin and Batman shared a look before the former pulled up a holographic screen.

"The entire League was under Savage's spell for just over a day," Robin informed, "We accounted for most of that time, but these six went missing for a full 16 hours we CAN'T account for."

Batman questioned, "Sixteen hours? What did we do?"