Getting Everyone Together

Ok I know there are a lot of Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction out there. But let's just say my oc is going to have some fun with Lie-la. Please leave comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's pov: 

I just barely made it to class. As soon as I reached my seat a bright light pink light flashed. When I opened my eyes, I saw my whole class, Marc, Kagami, Luka, my parents, Jagged, Penny, my principal and teacher. We were in some kind of 

"Where are we?"

"Is this an akuma attack?!"

"QUIET!!" a female voice boomed making everyone go quiet.

end Marinette's pov

Out of no where a strange girl appeared she looks to be around eighteen. She had long braided brown hair with turquoise streaks, she had one blue eye and one green eye but they were reptilian and she had some fangs.  She wore a spaghetti strap under an off the shoulder pale rose pink top but the strangest thing about her was from the waist down was a body of a snake.

"Welcome to my theatre and there is no akuma ," the she greeted," my name is Andrea or Andi or Rea for short."

"What exactly are you?" Max asked carefully.

"I'm a Naga. Part snake, part human but I control everything in this room," Rea explained

"Why have you brought us here?" Bustier asked nervously. Rea stood at full height (like a snake) of six foot.

"First I from a world where your a tv show," Rea began," and second something bad is going to happen and I wanted to show you but to do that I have to show you the past and yeah." 

"Do we get find out Ladybug and Cat Noir's secret identity?" Alya asked excitedly. Rea nodded her head before dodging a hug attempt.

"And you'll remember everything you see from here. Well, except when you get akumatized," she told them. 

"Cool!" almost everyone exclaimed.

No one noticed Marinette and Adrien's worried looks.

"This is bad Tikki!" Marinette quietly exclaimed.

"Don't worry Marinette, trust me." her kwami replied.

"Sadly for those who have been akumatize, there is a slight glitch with my magic. Those who were akumatize, your akumatize selves are still there," she started to explain," don't worry they only surface around negative emotions and are mostly pretty water down."

"What do you mean mostly water down?" Penny asked.

"Some of yours eyes will change color, but some of your akuma's powers are somewhat harmless." Everyone looked confused," Let's just say Marc, Nathanael, Juleka, Kagami, and Luka. You five might need to sit out through some shows." Everyone nodded in understanding.

Now find your seats and let's get this show on the road." Rea cheers excitedly scaring the more skittish kids (Marc, Nathaniel, Nino, Mylene, and Sabrina). Rea went up a tree in to a hammock with what looks like two baby dragons, one white and gold with blue eyes (Cece) and one black and silver with green eyes (Cuddles). 

--------------------------------------------------------

Who sits where

                          Screen

         Adrien/Marinette/Alya/Nino

                         Sabine/Tom

        Nathanael/Marc/Alix/Kim/Max

               Kagami/Luka/ Juleka/Rose

         Sabrina/Chloe/Ivan/Mylène

       Bustier/Damocles/Penny/Jagged/Fang

Tree

Cece/Rea/Cuddles

   Refreshment tables

                            Dorms/Bathrooms/Torture room

--------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter done, one season to go. Yay.