Reverser

Okay this one was always my favorite. These are not in order. But can someone answer me this who would win in a fight Reverser or Evillustrator? Let me know in the comments.
====================================================================

"Okay the next episode is...Uh oh" Lyra stated as she saw which episode.

"What?"

Lyra showed the title which caused Rea to smile.

"Yes Reverser!" she shouted.

"Sorry Marc."

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marc is hiding under the staircase, writing in his journal.

Marinette: Hey Marc. How's it going? Where is the rest of your class?

Marc: Oh, hey, Marinette. We're done with classes for today, the others probably went home.

Marinette: Perfect timing! Our class has a spare hour, so some of us are heading over to the art room. You should come check it out!

Marc: (unsure) Sure... Why not?

Marinette: (Peeks over Marc's shoulder, looking at the book) Maybe you'll finally let me read your writing!

Marc: (unsure) Yeah, I don't know? Maybe.

"Okay  out of curiosity Marc. Are you and Mari related in anyway?" Kim asked 

"I must concur with Kim. You both are almost the same person of opposite gender," Max chimed

"I can explain that, Marc's family is really close to mine so we are pretty close. No we aren't related we are just close in personality." Marinette tells everyone. 

Marinette: Awesome! See you later then. (Giggles and runs up the stairs)

Scene: School Art Room. Nathaniel is showing his drawings to the Art teacher

Nathaniel: This is a team up of Ladybug and Mightillustrator fighting Queen Wasp together: (Shows the drawing to the Art Teacher)

Art Teacher: You mean Evillustrator?

"Would rather not be reminded of that." Nathanael mutters.  

Nathaniel: He changed his name after Ladybug de-akumatized him and became a superhero.

Art Teacher: Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that

"Already done." Marc and Nathanael chorused happily.

(Marinette is designing a hat and is eavesdropping on the conversation, she is smiling.)

Nathaniel: Yeah, but I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them.

"That what makes you a great team," Rose squealed.

Art Teacher: Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here. You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school. Anyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band. (Rose is listening to music, the Art teacher lifts up the headphones and Rose looks up) Rose, I would like you to meet Marc.

Rose: (yells) Hey there! Nice to meet you Marc!

"Next time Rose please take off your head phones." Marc tell the cheerful blond. Said blonde blushes as she didn't realized she was yelling.

"Sorry," she apologies.

Art Teacher: Alix is our expert at street art. (Alix flips spray can in the air and catches it) And Nathaniel-