Evillustrator

"Sorry Nath, but the next the next akuma yours," Rea stated.

Nathaniel just nodded.

Scene: at night. Marinette is being chased by and .

: Heeelp!

(Marinette runs away from Stormy Weather, but she finds Lady Wifi. Lady Wifi puts a pink pause symbol on her, and Stormy Weather freezes her with her parasol. But then, Super Nathan arrives, and erases Stormy Weather's parasol. He traps the two villains in a cage he draws. He also erases the ice block Marinette is trapped in)

"This didn't even happened!" Marinette shout in confusion.

"Mari remember when I was daydreaming in class before got akumatized?" Nathanael asked.

"Yeah"

"That was what I was daydreaming about," he mutters into his hand embarrassed. Marc comforted his boyfriend.  

Marinette: Oh, Super Nathan, you're my hero!

: It was nothing.

Marinette: (embraces Nathaniel) I love you!

Nathaniel: (embraces Marinette) I love you too, Marinette.

: Nathaniel! What are you drawing?

(Nathaniel looks up, revealing the scene to be a dream)

Nathaniel: Wha, wha---

Ms. Mendeleiev: And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science.

Nathaniel: I'm sorry...

Ms. Mendeleiev: You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!

(Nathaniel trips over Mylène's bag, dropping his sketchbook. Chloé grabs it)

: Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Marinette!

Marinette: Uh-

Chloé: He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!

"Okay Chloe it's obvious that Nath's sketchbook is like his diary like journal," Lyra stated bluntly

"Hey!"

"Reading girls diary is bad, but reading a guy's journal? That's just plain out low," Rea hissed.

"Sorry Nathanael," Chloe apologied.  

Nathaniel: Gimme that!

Ms. Mendeleiev: Enough! Nathaniel, go!

Scene: .

: (his window opens) Ahhh... Artists can be so emotional. I love it. (turns a butterfly into an ) Fly to him, my little akuma. Draw him into our evil web!

"Sorry Adrien but his puns are better," Nino sighed

Scene: hallway. Nathaniel drops his , but when he grabs it, the akuma flies in and possesses it.

Hawk Moth: Are you tired of having your creative spirit crushed? Evillustrator, I'm your friend and patron of the arts. I'm here to offer you support. But I don't give this kind of power for free. I have a couple of items that need retrieving.

Nathaniel: Just tell me what you want. (turns into the Evillustrator)

"Always fear the quiet ones," Rea mutters