Hawkmoth gives up his Miraculouses

Everyone was doing their own thing. Adrien was with Marinette and her parents. Gabriel looked at the sight with sadness. Everyone went quiet when Lyra clapped her hands.

"Okay does anyone have anything they like say, before we go on?" Lyra asked.  Mr. Agreste stood up from his seat and looked toward his son. Everyone either glared or looked curious at the fashion designer.

"I know everyone here hates me, and watching the past I realized that I have been a terrible father and person. But I am going to change that, and if it is alright with Ms. Dupain-Cheng's parents I would like it if Adrien could stay with you. He needs people who could help him where I have failed." Gabriel states looking at Marinette's parents. The couple nodded at his request. "There is one more thing," he said walking up to Marinette. He takes  something from his pocket as Natalie did the same.

"I have something for Ladybug and Cat Noir." He states (with guilt in his voice). He place two octagonal boxes in her and  Adrien's hands. Everyone starts to put the pieces together. It was the butterfly and peacock miraculous.

The room was dead silent, everyone was processing the thing. Adrien looked  hurt with the fact his own father was Hawkmoth.

Marinette gave a warm smile towards the older man. "Even though what you did was wrong, you finally learned from your mistakes and by handing over both miraculous you on your way to be a better person. But you will answer to those in this room." She wisely told the now former villain. He nods his head understanding.

Alya was first to break the silence.

"Mr. Agreste, I have a few questions for you." She told him.

"Later." Lyra spoke up

Though they didn't want to everyone went to their rooms.