Late Night Chat

Adrien and Luka snuck out of their rooms wanting to talk to girls. They're sharing a room with Nino, Nathanael, and Marc. They walked quietly down the hall in their pajamas. Adrien wore black pj's with green cat paw prints on it. Luka was wearing a teal T-shirt and pajama bottoms with a scale pattern.

"So...," Adrien broke the silence," you still like Mari even after breaking up?" 

Luka nodded not really saying anything. Adrien felt like Luka was hiding something. He liked Luka a lot and didn't like when he was upset.

"Look I might not be great with social cues, but I know their something bugging you." Adrien stated," You can tell if you want."

Luka was surprised at this but smiled at him.  'If only you knew' he thought to himself.

When they arrived at the theatre they saw Kagami and Marinette talking. Kagami was wearing a dragon scale print pajamas while Marinette wore red with black polka-dot pajama pants and a light pink tank top.

"So what do guys think it means?" Marinette whispered hold up the picture. The picture was of all four of them. Luka and Adrien standing next to each other holding each other hand while Marinette and Kagami stood in front of the boys also holding hands. Adrien and Luka's free hand were on the girl's shoulder with their hand's on top them. Behind the group their shadows were that of their hero selves. And they looked like a happy couple together.

"Nathanael once told me that he draws what he sees, then why draw all of together?" Marinette explained.

"Okay, let's state who we have a crush on and why. We HAVE TO  be honest," Luka suggested. The others nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I'll start," Kagami stated," I like Marinette after getting to know her during Friendship Day, Adrien after I got de-akumatized for telling me what happened. And Luka because you are honest." The three blushed at her statement.

"My turn. Kagami because of how fierce you are. Mari because your so sweet to almost everyone. And Luka because what's not to love," Adrien explained.

"Okay Kagami and Luka because of how helpful and determine you both are and Adrien when you explained yourself  on the first day of school." Marinette told them. they then looked at Luka who remained quiet until Marinette handed him an acoustic guitar.

"You always said That music is much simpler than words. Maybe play how you feel." she told him. He smiled at her. Unknown to them was that the art club kids were in the room. Luka start to play his own inner song, causing the group to blush and tear up at it.

 (I just couldn't figure out how to described it so I found a sweet love song by Whitney Houston at the top that is almost spot on.) 

When he was done they heard soft clapping and saw Alix, Juleka, Rose (Who was slightly crying), Nathanael and Marc (Both with knowing smiles).

"Andrea was right, the four of them were made for each other." Marc teased causing the four to blush.

"Don't worry we won't tell," Alix told them.

"But we are happy for you guys." Nathanael tells them with a smile.

The poly couple smiled as they headed off back to their room. 

"Should we tell them?" Lyra asked from her hammock. Both hostesses watched what happened

"Nah." answered Rea. The two girls went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys enjoyed it. Buh-bye