Origins Part 2

"Okay I press play my co-host is finally here. Everyone meet my witchy Frenemy Lyra Athena." Rea explained. The new hostess appeared and press play.

Scene: TVi studio. Reporter Nadja Chamack updates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city.

"I'm sorry for not capturing the akuma" Marinette apologies.

"Princess it's not your fault we both made mistakes or first time" Adrien comforts her

"That right honey we're proud of you no matter what" says Tom as he puts a hand on Sabine shoulder with her nodding in agreement

Nadja: (Standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, tablet in hand.) The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. (A variety of pictures are shown.) Police have cordoned off the area.

André: (On television alongside Roger Raincomprix.) We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway. (Camera flips backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Ladybug and Cat Noir.)

Nadja: Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them.

"as much as I hate to admit it Maritrash you do make a good ladybug, but this doesn't make us friends" says Chloe knowing she couldn't be ladybug

"Umm thank Chloe, I think" replies Marinette

Scene: Marinette's home. She is standing next to her father, watching the TV while he washes dishes.

Tom: (Turns around and puts arm on Marinette's shoulder.) Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared, because we trust them. (Tom raises a fist and scrunches face with confidence and faith.)

Marinette: But what if Ladybug fails? (Marinette looks down in shame.)

"Girl you have got to not be so hard on yourself" exclaims Alya not believing how her best friend was doubting herself as a hero.

"I have to remind her of that sometimes too Alya" exclaims Tikki going to hi-5 Alya

Tom: Then I'd come and save you. (Holds piece of bread as a sword) Super Baker to the rescue!

"your family is so warm and amazing Mari" whispers Adrien. Kagami nods in agreement

"You could be apart of it" Marinette nudges him smiling. No one notice Marinette looking at her other two (Luka and Kagami).

Marinette: (She giggles and reaches up to give her father a peck on the cheek.) Thanks, Super Dad! (Marinette runs up to her room and grabs her purse, pausing for a moment to look at her vanity drawer where she keeps her Miraculous. She opens the drawer and contemplates the case the Miraculous is in. Then, she places the case in her purse with certainty.)

Scene: Adrien's home. Nathalie is waiting for Adrien in the dining area.

Nathalie: Hmm, what's he doing? (Clock chimes once. Nathalie looks for Adrien in his room but doesn't find him.) Adrien?

Gabriel: (Near the staircase and entrance of the home, Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard stand side by side. Gabriel is not pleased.) You didn't see him leave? If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!

Scene: Streets of Paris. Adrien is running to school and away from his father.

Plagg: You're such a strange kid. Who would want to be at school when he can stay at home all day?