Horrificator

Andi came in to everything going on.

"You know what I'm feeling better so I'm in my net bed." she said. Reverser gave her a lift on his glider(she still has legs).

"Thanks."

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette's class is making a movie.

Adrien: Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!

Mylène: You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll- (Ivan looms over her in a monster costume) Waaaaah!

"I would make a much better actress." Lila began.

"I can't take it!" Plagg shouts. he got it the liars face looking very ticked. "If hear one more word out of you. I will take the drawing akuma's tablet and pen and erase your mouth!" he threated.

Lila was about to say something but the looks from the akumas, her mom and Adrien's dad kept her quiet. Lyra sent Lila to her room and let the two artistic akumas disappear.

Nino: Cut!

(Mylène hides under the desk, scared)

Ivan: Sorry Mylène. (He takes off his monster mask)

Nino: Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!

Alix: Fourteenth actually. But who's counting.

Nino: Ughhh...

Mylène: I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise.

Rose: Anyone want some tea?

Nino: You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!

Mylène: I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!

Ivan: Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!

Chloé: You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask! (she and Sabrina laugh)

"Sorry Ivan, "

Marinette: What a bratty snob!

"Marinette?!" Both Sabine and Ms. Bustier exclaimed.

"No, I deserved that." Chloe defended.

Nino: Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!

(Ivan puts the monster mask on, causing Mylène to get scared)

Mylène: I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better... (singing) Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--(bumps into Adrien) Ahh!

Chloé: And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène! (laughs)

Adrien: Chloé, seriously?

Chloé: Yeah, so what?

(Mylène runs away, crying)

"Mylène, I so sorry I made you cry," Chloe apologized.

Marinette: Mylène! Anyone gonna go after her?

Ivan: Mylenè, wait! (takes his monster mask off and runs after her)

Scene: Collège's court. Mylène is sitting on a bench, sobbing. Ivan finds her and comforts her.

Ivan: Ummm... don't listen to those bozos. Easy to judge when they're not in front of the camera. You're doing awesome. Come back! I promise I'll roar more quietly.