Puppeteer

Okay I was going I chose chapter because it was funny.

==================================

Everyone got to their seats and the show started.

"Warning this is a strange one"

"Ok then"  

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette and Manon are playing with Marinette's Ladybug and Cat Noir dolls.

Marinette: (puppet Cat Noir) Here I am, m'lady!

Marinette: (Puppet Ladybug) Glad to see you, Cat Noir!

Marinette (Puppet Cat Noir) Of course you are! I'm the cat's meow! (she meows and then giggles)

Manon: He shouldn't say that!

Marinette: No? (Manon frowns and shakes her head.)

"Dude a five year old doesn't even like your puns" 

Marinette: (Puppet Ladybug) This is no time to be goofing around, Cat Noir! We gotta capture the baddies' akumas before they– (Pauses and looks at Manon) Actually, what do the baddies want?

Manon: Uh....we wanna win!

Marinette: Yeah, but win what?

Manon: I don't know. What do they usually want?

Marinette: Depends. Lady Wifi wanted to reveal Ladybug's true identity and Evillustrator wanted to get revenge on a girl for making fun of him! Then there was Rogercop. But the evil Hawk Moth, who makes them bad, wants to take Ladybug and Cat Noir's jewels from them! Their Miraculouses!

Manon: And what would happen if he did get them?

Marinette: The bad guys...would win!

Manon: I know! I know what the bad guys want! We want the Miraculous! Then we'll win! Forever and ever! I'm gonna get your Miraculous, Ladybug and Cat Noir! You-you goody two-shoes! You'll be super duper sorry!

"'Super duper'? Normally I'd say that's utterly ridiculous, but she's just a little girl, so I'll just let it slide". Chloe scoffs 

"Wow that is really nice of you Chloe, you really are improving on being nicer. '' Sabrina asks looking around as everyone agrees, kinda reluctantly.

"Thanks Sabrina, this being nice thing is taking more work than I thought, but it seems to be worth it". Chloe says a little proud at how much she's changed.

Marinette: You won't get our Miraculouses!

Manon: Oh yeah? (The dolls fight, and Marinette's dolls win)

Marinette: Yay! Ladybug and Cat Noir have won again!

Manon: No fair! You always win! (She starts sobbing.)

Marinette: Ladybug and Cat Noir always win, and the bad guys always lose.

"Ya if they won we'd be out of the job". Adrien jokes getting a slap to the chest from Marinette and another slap at the back of the head by his boyfriend and second girlfriend.

"Don't even joke about that kitty". She says dangerously as the to glared.

"Yes dear it won't happen again". He says nervously.

Manon: But you never let me play with Ladybug and Cat Noir!

Marinette: Oh, don't cry! Of course you can play with Ladybug and Cat Noir! I'll even let you borrow one of them if you want. (Nadja comes up on the stairs.)