Reflecta

Everyone got up and went to their seats as Lila and her mom sat with the other adults. Lyra was the first to greet  them.

"Morning. Okay Andi isn't feeling well so she went to her room to rest, so I'm in charge."

"So what's next?" Luka asked

"Reflecta,"

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Vincent: Alright, everybody looks at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!

Ms. Mendeleiev's class: Spaghetti!

(Adrien laughs while he and Nino looked at each other)

Marinette: I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien! I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!

Alya: Right, 'cause uh– it's a class photo and you're in the same class as Adrien.

(Marinette nods eagerly.)

Marinette: Amazing, isn't it? OH MY GOSH! What if we're standing in the same row together?

Alya: Hehe, oh girl just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe!

"How often do you have to tell her that?" Adrien asks.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

Juleka: At least you're going to be in the photo

Rose: No, Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed! This time it's gonna work out, I can feel it, right here!

Marinette: What's this about being jinxed?

Juleka: (sighs) Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong.

(FLASHBACK: Photo with a younger Max covering over Juleka's face. Another photo with a pigeon blocking Juleka's face. Another photo with Juleka nearly not in the photo.)

Rose: You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!

"Do all shy kids overreact at our school?" Max asked

"Well we have Marinette." 

"Marc and Nathanael," 

"And Juleka,"

"That most of the school shyest students and they all over react." Alix stated.

Marinette: For sure! We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile!

(Juleka smiles.)

Vincent: Thank you kids, you've been wonderful. (Straightens everything for Marinette's class.) Ok, time to flash your pearly whites, guys! You kids take a seat in the front bench. (He gestures for Max, Alix, Rose, Marinette, and Mylène.) Quickly please, I've got sixteen other classes to shoot.

(Everyone sits down on the bench.)

Adrien The new album is really good. (The rest of the class are whispering)

Chloé: Look Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouth! (Marinette grunts)

"Ha, I actually think they are babies." Lila laughed

"Lila you want chose your words carefully." Alix growled.

"Why should I, midget?" she sneered.

Out of no where a glass box appeared on top of her. Everyone turned to see Reverser and Evillustrator on the former's glider both not happy.