The Naga Got Legs

Everyone went back to their seats when they Andi , who now had legs, was wearing a light green sundress with dark green leggings a belt made of flowers and a flower crown on her head. 

"You have legs?" Kim asked surprised

"Yeah when ever I shed my snake skin I get legs for a while. But there are drawbacks being a magic user whenever I shed my magic goes...weird." she explains.

"What do you mean by weird?" Rose asked worriedly. Everyone figured out that their reptilian host use her magic for much and when she did it made them nervous.

"Like whenever I-I-I ...ACHOO!" Andi started but sneezed causing everyone to turn into their akuma's, but lila.

"Let me. Whenever she sneezes random things will happen like victims becoming their akuma's." Lyra explained.

"How come Adrien and Marinette are also akumatized?" Tom asked.

"That will be answered in do time but first." Lyra explained as she clapped her hands turning everyone into their normal forms. "Thanks it was weird being Reverser again." Marc shudders at the memory.

"No problem. Now everyone to bed."

Everyone did as the were told and went their rooms.

===============================================

Sorry the short chapter.