Volpina

Okay My oc Andrea hates Lie-la.  You read how she was round Chloé is when she was still mean now imagine how she is going to act with Lila. To add to I'm bringing in an akuma that never lies. No pun intended with Truth. Was bring her mom into it to harsh? Let me know in the comments. 
====================================================================

"Okay for this episode we're going to bring  guess." Lyra told everyone. She then clapped her hands,  Truth and Silencer were first to appear.

"Don't worry any akuma that appears here aren't bent on revenge. And for this episode Truth is going to a make someone speak the... well truth and you'll see why I brought Silencer here. Fun thing I modified their powers." Rea explained. Said akumas along with his senti-monster confirm this.

"Make sense. Since Luka never lies his akumas will as honest as he is." Juleka states knowing her brother. Next two people were Lila and her mom.

"Where are we?" Mrs. Rossi asked. Lila spotted Adrien and was about go to him but stops when she sees Marinette, Kagami, and Luka are with which confuses and angers her

"What going on?" Lila whimpers. Rea swallowed her snake instincts and gave the liar a kind smile. 

"Oh you didn't hear? Marinette, Kagami and Luka are now dating Adrien." Rea told the liar with fake sweetness.

"Wait Lila, you told me that you and Adrien were together?" Mrs. Rossi question confused.  Everyone looked surprised and confused hearing this.

Anyway on with the show!"

Gabriel: (talking on the phone while looking at a book) Yes, I'm busy. I was right in the middle of something very important. What do you want? (pauses) What?! This is unacceptable! The sample garment doesn't match at all! All you had to do was follow a pattern. Imbeciles! What am I supposed to do? The show is in three days! No, don't use him, he's completely useless. (goes to to the painting of his wife, revealing a safe behind it, into which he places the book) Call my assistant, Nathalie. She'll give you some other names.

Adrien: (behind a pillar) He hides stuff behind the painting of Mom?

Plagg: Ooh! I love dirty secrets (Adrien walked over with Plagg to the painting and opens it) Oh, yes! Go on, go on!

"Adrikins, what are you doing?" Chloe asked.

"You'll see."

Adrien: I can't do it. My dad wouldn't like me going through his stuff. Besides, I don't even know the code, and my fencing class is about to start.

Plagg: You're such a party pooper. (phases through the safe door and unlocks it)

Adrien: Plagg, no!

Plagg: (muffled) My, my, what have we got here? A book on Tibet, an old flyer from a hotel, a load of junk, come on, where's the good stuff? (knocks the book Gabriel was looking at into Adrien's arms) I've seen this book somewhere before. But who cares? I'm famished! I need Camembert!

Marinette saw the book and got a bad feeling remembering Collector. She felt worried.

"Before we go on, does anyone like to say something to get their chest and confess?" Lyra asked looking at lila. No one said a word.

Adrien: Why is my dad keeping this locked in a safe? (stares at a page with a picture of an ancient Chinese Hawk Moth) Hawk Moth? What's this monster doing in a book about superheroes?

Plagg: Cheese! Didn't you hear me?

(Adrien gasps after hearing approaching footsteps, and hides the book in his school bag and closes the picture just as Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard enter the room.)