Bubbler

Everyone grabbed their food and headed back to their seats.

"Okay everyone. We'll watch this show then head to bed. K," Lyra explained. Everyone nodded as Rea looked at next episode and bursts out laughing.

"What is it?" Kim asked.

"Bubbler," she says in between laughing.

Scene: Marinette's room, Marinette Dupain-Cheng is sleeping and then is woken up by her cellphone.

Marinette: (wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday-- ow!

" Who's birthday could it to get  you so excited "? Kagami asks having not been in paris during this.

Luka bumps shoulder with her silently laughing. "Judging this is  Marinette we're talking about. It can only be Adrien's".

"And you are correct". She says smiling at the blue haired boy.

(She jumps down the stairs and hits her chaise.) Happy birthday! (She gets on her computer and turns it on, revealing her desktop background to be a collage of Adrien Agreste's pictures.) Ah! Happy birthday, Adrien. (She makes kissing noises towards the screen.)

"Ah pretend you didn't see that". Marinette says embarrassed

"Oh girl we are never letting you forget". Alix says misfitly.

Scene: Adrien's bathroom. Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg: Happy birthday, Adrien! (Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)

"Wow Adrien Plagg must like you, he never gives his cheese to just anyone". Tikki says amazed that Plagg warmed up to a chosen so quickly.

"Wow really"? Adrien asks his kwami.

"Let's umm just get back to the episode". Plagg says quickly pressing the play.

Adrien: (disgusted) Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (He plugs his nose)

Plagg: Huh? (He eats cheese.) Mmm.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is walking down the stairs with a gift in her hands while her mom is in the kitchen drinking tea.

Sabine: Marinette, don't forget to clean your room after school today.

Marinette: Mom! It's Friday, and I'm already doing something with Alya.

Sabine: Fine, I'll go ahead and clean it, but don't blame me if I come across any of your private stuff, like your emails, your diary--

"Wow miss Cheng, that is a really effective way to get your daughter to clean her room". Penny says impressed.

"I'm a mother, it just comes naturally. ". she says pleases her work as a mother is recognized.

Marinette: (makes a nervous face) Okay! I'll do it, I'll do it. (She goes up to her mom, gives her a kiss, and starts to leave.)

Sabine: Have a nice day, sweetie!

Marinette: (as she closes the door) Happy birthday-- I mean, have a nice day!

Sabine: (surprised face) Hm? (shrugs) Hm. (drinks)

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien is eating alone at a big dining table. He looks sad.

Nathalie: (walks in) Your schedule, Adrien. (She hands Adrien a tablet.)

Adrien: (takes it) Thanks, Nathalie. (Nathalie starts to leave.) Hey, um, my father get back to you about my birthday party? (His face lights up.)