Chapter 1

It was dark everything was dark. The whole room was as if it never existed. Then I can feel him. I can feel his warm hand emerge from the sheets and cross over my body to pull me in closer. Once he had pulled me in close enough he whispered "Your mine." Into my ear. I can feel the heat of his breath and his deep dominating tone make me quiver beneath his touch. All I could think to tell myself was "breath". 

I could then feel him rise above me my heart began to race as he was directly above my face. Then I heard him speak once again. "Let me get the light". I could sense something was going to happen but what more could I do when he was in control. I felt his warm muscular body leave the bed and head towards the light. The room had an awakened silence but I knew deep down inside it felt good.

The light came on. I saw him standing tall with a smirk across his face. The man was strong but not that muscular but his hair was dark followed by blue diamond eyes. I can sense his dominance from across the room. The only thing I could ask myself was... "Who is he?"

The gaze he gave me from across the room was a very bold pitiful look. The words "You don't remember me now. Do you?" that emerged from his mouth made me ponder what happened to me.

"Chris... Do you not remember me?" Now I see a more concerning expression across his face as he came back to the bed and placed one knee looking over me. "No sir, I do not remember you" I said this in a more dominant tone as I wanted to state that I'm not afraid of him even with a simple response.

"You had a lot to drink last night. One thing I can guarantee is that you had a good time. You also gave me a good time..." I can see him smirk as he says this. Oh gosh, what did I do last night? I mean did I really sleep with a stranger? My heart rate is picking up speed again. "Sir, Do you mind telling me who you are? I'd be glad if you could also tell me where I am and what happened?"

As I said this he froze. I saw his eyes make eye contact with mine. I could feel the truth is about to come out about what happened. "Do you really want to know Chris?" Now I'm getting worried what made him question me. "Yes, I want to know." The eye contact got more serious and deeper as he smiled...

"For your first question call me Sebastian. The next ones involve you being here currently at my place and the last one well let's just say that's a little more interesting." I can see him laugh at this point. I feel trapped.

I could only mutter "Tell me everything." Since I feel like I'm about to cry with tears welling up in my eyes as I sit up in his bed. "Relax Chris it's not that bad. You were the winnings of a bet. My winnings to be more specific. You were drunk. Let's just say your friend knows how to sell yourself short."

"What?!? How can it not be "not that bad" are you insane! I'm the winnings of some dumb bet by my own friend?" Oh now I'm just getting angry I think I said that rather loud but do you blame me? "Chris I know it looks bad..." "Yeah, no shit Sebastian." I saw him freeze again. I think I just stepped over a boundary with the sarcasm. That was until he said this... "Say my name again." Is he nuts? "I said say it, Chris." So I mumbled it this time out of fear. "That wasn't good enough Chris."

"Enough Sebastian. I'm done. Look I'm no prize and I don't know what went down between us last night but I'd rather not know. I'm going home." As I said this I saw him get more aggressive with his stance against the bed he soon placed his second knee onto the bed. I couldn't escape unless it was through the bottom of the bed. "You're not going anywhere not until I'm done." Is he going to attack me?

"Done with what? I'm a grown man I don't need to take this and I'm not some bitch you can own. Let me leave." Why is he smiling again after I said that? If anything he should be mad. "I like this mad attitude on you. Makes me feel weak for once. Look I'm not going to hurt you so please don't be scared. I won't do anything without your consent which included last night in case you were wondering. You may have been given to me as a prize but I'll treat you like my king. Please calm down and give me a chance. Your friend could have been onto something." When I can remember who that was they are screwed.

"I bet you say that to everyone. I mean how can I trust you. Give me one good reason." This was when he stood up again off the bed. He looked sad. Even worse heartbroken. "Look at this photograph. What do you see?" He said this grabbing a picture from his desk. " I see you with a beautiful lady..." I saw him grip the picture more tightly and move it to his own eye contact. This was a very intense glaring moment. "This woman here was my previous ex-wife. I'm bisexual. When she passed I couldn't bare to date anouther woman because I knew the would be nobody to replace my queen. That's when I decided to look for a king." he set the picture back down wiping his eyes. "I've never dated a man before. This is the first time for me. I know your friend's actions were inappropriate but my intentions are good. It's your decision whether to believe me or not."

This felt weird it was as if all of his dominant features had fled leaving behind a man with a deep past compact with many emotions. At this moment I had calmed down. I could tell he was serious. After he placed the picture back down I knew this was the truth. "I believe you. The friends I had now mean nothing to me but if it means meeting someone who is a treasure like you then I will tell this story in confidence and not embarrassment. I will give you your chance. I can see you've had heartbreak and so have I so let's see if we can build something strong and I don't mean let this remain a one-night stand." I could see his face lighten up before me... I am attracted to him and I'm feeling more and more emotions as we speak it's only fair I see how this goes.

"You won't regret this. I'm sorry but I must leave I do have work and I believe you do too from what you said last night." He was right I work in a welding factory. "What do you do Sebastian?" He grinned at me as he stood up and reached for his suit. "Let's just say I work with people. I broaden their minds to different truths. I'm indeed an author." I couldn't help but smile as he said this I then decided to get up and get dressed ready to leave. "Chris you said you work local right?" I can definitely see he has a cheeky look about him. "Yes, I work down the street from here from the looks of it." I could see through his window as he moved to the left. I can recognise the street at least I know where I am.

"I'll meet you after work." Meet me... Everybody will see... I'm not ready to say I'm in a relationship at least not with a guy I met last night. "Chris... You look worried. Listen I'll just come with a look of a friend okay? I know we've just met but I think it would make that one friend of yours swallow their own words about you." What happened with my friend? "Sebastian I would love for you to meet me. My one condition is that we have a date to find out more about each other especially before we get physical once again. One other thing what did my friend look like?" He approached me closely saying "I will follow your conditions if you follow mine. In which in the bedroom you call me sir. I liked that a lot. Now for your friend he had light brown hair and brown eyes. That's all I can remember." I grinned at him just realising the fact that I knew who he meant... "You follow my conditions I shall follow yours, sir."

I could see his smirk come back and he kissed me on the head. Then he continued getting dressed. I could see he was an organised man with a hidden personality and that gave me butterflies.

I also continued getting dressed. I never realised he was completely ready when he was because he came over to me from behind and saw me struggling to get my left leg into my pants. It was at this moment he pushed me onto the bed and laughed ever so slightly as he reached for my leg and helped me get into my pants. "Ahh Chris you're making this entrance too easy," he said giggling and I just started blushing but as I looked at his watch I realised we were both going to be late. "We have to go but we can continue this after our date."

I can see his impatiens take control of him and I can see his inside struggle through his eyes. "Tonight I will meet you at work and take you out for a meal we will get to know each other there. Are you okay with this Chris?" I could only grin as I see his internal pain of having to wait. "Yes, that works for me. Cya later then?" He walked over to the door and hugged me in his arms as I approached. "Cya later my precious." That comment made me laugh but also feel honoured to have someone who likes me and could potentially one day love me.

The door gently closed behind me giving me the excitement that this isn't over with yet. I don't know whether to thank my friend or not but selling me out on a bet to a stranger has to have its consequences.