Chapter 6

Chris's POV
I didn't mean to sound pushy with my responses but I just feel desperate. He's just given me a taster of what he has and I want more. I felt him hit me in my spot and I never had a guy as big as this before as much as it hurt I enjoyed it. The way he was moving into me he was being slow and gentle. I think this was more for himself as it's his first time. I just can't wait for the day he relaxes a little more. He's a great guy.

I suddenly got hit with him once again thrusting inside of me but I think what I said had gotten to him since he picked up the speed going in and out of me. I could feel the full force of his member pressing against my prostate at rapid rates. My... my... I-I can't even speak. I'm extremely hard myself and I can feel myself clapping backwards and forwards. I need to sort this out so I try to lift my arm so I can place my hand on myself so I can masturbate. Sabastian had seen me...

My heart was panting as the man grabbed my hand to stop my failing attempt to seek some satisfaction but only to realise he's taken the place of my hand. "Chris, we should probably kneel up. I can reach you better this way." I agree so I nodded to him. When we were in this position every time he thrust inside of me I could feel his body against my own. The speed of his hand-picked up and we both tried to hold back our moans. In the position he had me in I was trapped. I was getting it in the back and front and I think I'm going to cum again...

Sabastian's POV
Changing positions was a good idea. This feels so good every bit of me feels as though I'm being sucked into him for more. I can tell he's clenching. I feel stuck within him and I want it to feel even tighter. I couldn't resist so I tightened my grip around Chris's member and picked up speed. I kept thinking back to when I was in my room teasing myself before my boss interrupted me and I wanted to show Chris what I'd done to myself if I'd have gotten that far.

My hearts racing as I'm moving in and out of his body but pleasure is overriding every bit of nerves I had before. I might be scared but I won't stop. I can hear Chris moan and it's making me want to push deeper inside him so I place my free hand on his waist to make sure I was getting in far enough. This seemed to have done the trick as I watched him cum all over my hand. The moan he gave and the look of relief he had on his face made me think I was being too generous and maybe even a little jealous. The only other thought left in my head was that it was now my turn...

I moved my hand from his member and placed it on his waste. I've now got his whole bottom half under my control. I thrust faster inside of him and I know I'm going to release soon. I thought after everything I'm not going to tell him when since after all I can't wait to fill his hole in surprise. I moved one of my hands from his waist and slapped one of his cheeks. I saw him look at me shocked and smiling as he clenched around me again. I- it felt so tight. I can't force myself to hold it in any longer... After trying I released myself inside him and moaned pulling him into me. I can't believe how good this felt. I slowly moved out of him only to realise my cum overflowed and came out with me. Chris's hole was spilling out like lava and I couldn't describe how good of a sight that was.

Chris's POV

Wow... I can't think of any other words to say. I feel so full. He filled me. I don't even know if I can clean myself properly after this. I want to do this again. Now I know what it's like I need more.

I think I've ruined his sheets with my cum. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The fact that he kept going when I cummed made me feel safe as though I could cum at any point if I wanted to. The way he made me feel was not to be embarrassed. I could feel my insecurities disappear for a short period and I felt like me. One thing I've learnt is that Sabastian's addicting and there is no going back and I liked this addiction a lot.

I moved from him and turned back around and without any hesitation, he kissed me. We both needed a break since we were breathless from what we had just done so we laid down together for a while.