Chapter 13

He wants me? I froze at the side of him once he said this. I want him too but I've not completed the art piece yet... I feel right now I have every chance to have my way with him but at the moment I'm in fear that I'm procrastinating because of tomorrow. I know I shouldn't be thinking of tomorrow right now I mean Sabastian just fell... I think I'll just get him that towel.

I stood up to leave and he grabbed my arm. "Where are you going precious? I said I want you". I'm getting lost in coward thoughts again... "I actually think you need a towel. I'm just going to get you one". He released my arm and said "okay" while grinning but also a little sad-eyed. I just need a minute to think. I headed out of my room and headed downstairs into the kitchen. I had a clean towel so I grabbed it and began to run the cold water.

This isn't like me at all. My heads running with these thoughts about the bet. I mean what brought this on? I was just in a happy moment and because of insecurity, I ran like a coward. I began to scrunch up the towel underneath the tap and I keep squeezing and squeezing since it feels like a relief but these thoughts are still running crazy. Not only about Harry but about my dad...

Then I felt something come up behind me. It was Sabastian. I could feel his warm breaths on my neck as he put his arms around me reaching for the towel under the water. Then I heard him whisper calmly... "Chris, What's wrong?... Please tell me... You know you can tell me anything... Something's on your mind and that's okay... I understand if you don't want to tell me but please be reassured I'm always here for you. I'm sorry if it felt like pressure tonight in the bedroom. I meant no harm. I'd just be honoured to have you sleeping in my arms tonight".

This man sure does have a way with words. That was extremely heartwarming and emotional. I didn't mean to make him feel like this was his fault. Once again I've been an idiot. I want this tonight... I've wanted this the very minute I saw him try and put my apron on. It's just sad to think I'm letting fear of our relationship burden me. I mean I know I said my family will love Sabastian... I was serious about that. I mean they would it's just that my dad doesn't want to see me in anouther relationship due to so many failed attempts... Sabastian though he is different. I think I love him so he should be fine with this right?... I've gotten lost again.

Sabastian started massaging my hands under the warm stream of water. "I'm sorry this isn't your fault. It's my own I mean I- I'm just worried about tomorrow. I know I keep bringing this up but I'm just paranoid if Harry brings you up. I mean I- I need to tell you something about my dad..."

Sabastian's POV
Urm- His dad...

"Look Sabastian I don't know how to word this to you but as I've had a bad past with partners well this has led to my father..." this looks like something really difficult for him to say... "Well, my father forbidding me to take on a new relationship. I mean the night we met was because of a bet and I was drunk... You saved me and have turned into my greatest relationship yet. You are my miracle and... I- I love you. I just don't want you to get hurt by my dad and I'm worried that Harry tomorrow is going put it all in the open. I don't know what led me to these thoughts I'm sorry and I understand if you wish to leave..."

Leave?!? Is this guy nuts... He just said he loved me... I love him too but I'm just not ready to say it yet. One thing I can do is be there for him. I grabbed the towel from his hands and released my arms from around him Chris turned to me with tears in his eyes...

"Chris I don't care about what your father's opinion of me will be. I wish you told me earlier your family reminds me of mine a little" Chris jumped in..." Sabastian it isn't my whole family it's just my dad. I promise you they'll love you and that's the truth. My dads just gone overprotective mode since he had to drive away my previous partners because they hurt me. I'm just worried that his mindset has gone over the top and that he won't even give you a chance. I just don't want you to feel like you're hated when truly you're loved if not by them you are by me. I know he will like you because you are a lot like me he just needs time to get to know you. I'm sorry I should have told you earlier... I'm sorry"

Family will always be family. Nothing but heartache and pain and life has never taught me differently. My brothers been the only one to even attempt to keep in contact with me. I don't want family to be the reason our relationship fails that being his or my own. I grabbed Chris's chin gently so that his face is in line with my own so we can keep eye contact maintained. I want what I say now crystal clear to him.

"Chris, I understand why your father acts this way but he should never forbid you from falling in love because that's sacrificing your happiness for your father's fears. I told you before don't you worry about Harry. I'm coming with you tomorrow your dad can see me there I don't care what you say about Harry being there. I'll even introduce myself to him and as we said we'll tell them we're friends... I want to gain his trust I wouldn't be comfortable with it any other way. Chris your my world now and I'm not going to let anybody take you away from me". I let go of his face and Chris lunged right at me with a big hug.

"Thank you Sabastian, I truly do love you. I'll do anything to defend you and I want you to know right here and now that you have my full heart and nothing less".

This made me start to tear up he's given himself to me... I'll only return it when I'm ready to say it. I think this is getting a little too much for me but I'm currently looking down at Chris and he's smiling at me.

"I think I've calmed down now Sabastian thankyou. I'm going to head up... Meet you there?" I smiled as Chris looked at me walking past with a cheeky grin. When I watched him turn I smacked his arse with the towel just before he reached the kitchen door...

"You cheeky little... You're going to pay for that. Now I'll meet you upstairs..." Chris then ran upstairs. I just couldn't resist his arse was right there in my face with that cheeky grin. Although now I'm scared for what I just got myself into.

I turned to the cupboard and placed the towel down. I hope his father does like me I mean I know it's going to take time I just hope the time we have will be enough before Harry intercepts.