Chapter 3

Chris's POV

The man came to my workplace. I couldn't believe this. Just as I was thinking about him he appeared. I'm glad I had the chance to tell him how I felt. I think I was a little forward with the suit ripping part but it just came out of me. I need to get out of here. I'm too eager to do any more work.

I can see my boss standing by the furnaces inspecting them. I guess I'm going to have no other better opportunity than to tell him now. I'm too confused about how I'm going to get out of this. I'll just tell him I don't feel so good.

"Sir!" I've got his attention. "Sir, I'm not feeling too good. I'm sorry I don't think I can last is it okay If I can go home?" I watched him eyeball me. Please say he believes me. "Chris you're covered in sweat. I bet it's heat stroke. Yes, you can come home just take the day off tomorrow. I'll make sure you get sick pay. I knew you weren't looking good before. Will you be okay on your way home?" Do I really look that bad? I honestly feel fine. "Yes sir, I have a friend who can meet me". He smiled in relief. "Okay Chris, get some rest and a cool towel. Cya after tomorrow." I grinned at him I never expected a whole day off. I needed a break. "Cya sir". I said this walking away and heading towards the gate of the factory. I'm very relieved to be heading out. I'd wait for Sabastian but I don't want to wait in this heat so I think it's best I just head straight to his place. Hopefully, I'll bump into him on the way there.

I'm looking at the sky and I can see it begin to change. The sun was setting. The heat on the other hand remains the same. Looking straight ahead I can see his block. I'm here. One thing I've learned is that I need to get his phone number tonight. Walking further and further ahead I can see a tall shadow emerge carrying a bag. It was him. I began to run toward him since I couldn't wait to be with him again.

"Sabastian!" As I shouted he began to pick up the pace but this man... This man was different. I mean is this even Sabastian?

"Hey, Chris!" I couldn't make out who the person although he did have Sabastian's voice. "Chris! It's me Sabastian!"

I can see him more clearly now in fact so clear that he's now right in front of me. The clothes he was wearing were casual. A nice blue denim jacket with white shoes and blue jeans. He looks so handsome. "Sabastian you look so different. You look cute." He smiled at me passing me a bag. "You can have those clothes. I picked them out for you and I think they'll suit you nicely. We can head back to my place so you can change if you like and we can go get some food." This offer is too hard to turn down. "I'd like that a lot Sabastian. Thank you." I can't stop blushing as we headed back to his place. Then I watched him take out his key and unlocked the door. I just couldn't get the thought out of my head about what was going to happen after our meal together but I can't wait for it. We headed inside his flat.

I was back. Back in this room once again. Only this time I feel more excited than fear. This morning I wanted my friend's perspective but right now I couldn't care less about what happened. Sabastian is the best result of it. I hope I can find out more about him tonight as horny as I feel I truly do want to get to know him and judging that Sebastian is doing this with me it looks like he does too.

I'm currently standing in his room thinking all of this and never really thought about where Sabastian went. That was until this moment because I just felt two hands grab my shoulders gently and once again I can feel his hot breath. This time his breath was on the right side of my neck reaching towards my ear and he began to whisper... "Can I help you get changed?" My body froze again all I could move was my head which I turned to my right and say "Yes please". I can't let him see I'm frozen to his voice but at this point, I don't think he cared.

I looked up at his blue eyes and he looked down at mine and moved in front of me. I felt him move his left hand towards his side but the other he rubbed against my face and headed towards my work uniform. I'm starting to shake in nerves but I didn't want him to stop. I can't stop looking into his eyes as he places both hands on my work jacket and releases me from inside. I start to take deep breaths as bit by bit my body is revealed to him.