Chapter 7

Chris's POV
The morning had dawned and once again I have awoken in this man's room. Last night was something that I'd never experienced before. I've had a lot of experience in my past but this guy is someone new.

I looked up to see my man as he holds me tightly beneath his arm accompanied by the warm heat of his morning breaths. I couldn't think of myself being in a better place than this.

Thinking back to last night he called me his 'precious' and refers to me as his 'king'. I wish I could have called him my king it seems more fitting but either way I want to also give him a pet name. I honestly can't think of anything right now but the moment I do will be the moment I surprise him.

I can't stop gazing at him. Sabastian is a very handsome man. The way his Dark hair sways in any direction it looks hot. Unlike me with bad hair day every day 24/7. The way he also smiles gets me shaking and doesn't even get me started on his ocean blue eyes. I feel safe extremely safe with him as if I've known him for years. This feels like home.

All of a sudden Sabastian opened his eyes. I hope he didn't catch me staring... "Morning precious, Are you okay?" Sabastian said this peacefully with a morning glow on his cheeks. "Yes, I'm good. Although I'm really excited to spend the day with you today. Are you okay?". I said this with a smile but I can see in his eyes he was concerned about the troubles that lay ahead with his book.

My aim today is not to be distracting to him but to be his help. I want to show him I have a serious side as well as... Well, let's just say crazy. "I'm okay Chris. I'm glad and excited to spend the day with you too. I'm sorry if I'm nervous about today finding these results will hopefully settle me down afterwards." This just confirmed my thoughts. I think after finding out the result of his book it'll be worth it.

Thinking about my life I also have some concerns... I'm a little concerned about seeing Harry at work tomorrow. I guess we're both on edge for now.

"Don't worry Sabastian today will be a good day and as I said before if they don't choose your book they are idiots and created their own mistake. Anyways how can I help with your notes?" He looked at me and smiled again. "Hold up their precious. We've got to have breakfast first. What would you like? You name it I'll get it". Whoa whoa whoa I don't want him getting me whatever I want. I don't want handouts. "I'm actually okay that won't be necessary. I'm not hungry." I'm actually starving.

"Chris, don't be daft after last night you've got to be starving also I can urm... I can hear your stomach... Rumbling".

That's it I quit being a human. There's nothing like tummy thunder to confirm your shame. I give up. "Okay, I'm dying for food". There was that cheeky smirk once again. "That's more like it. What would you like?" I don't know I mean what does a person want to eat when they have the option of anything first thing in the morning... "Sabastian, I have no idea but I'm willing to eat anything you do." I watched him nod his head.

"Chris I have no idea either, to be honest." Sabastian smiles once again while making eye contact. "Chris how about I make you breakfast. I have eggs and bacon and I was thinking of adding melted cheese with it on toast. How does that sound?" This man can cook? This sounds like a big breakfast but he's right after last night I need it. "Yes, I'd love that! Do you cook often?" I had to ask... "Yes, it helps when coming in from writing all day. I like to distract myself from work and cooking does the trick. Experimenting with different food unfortunately has its ups and downs. I'll let you decide on why?" He giggled as he said this and I couldn't resist smiling back. I'd like to try his experiments I mean I have food poisoning close to every day so with his cooking I say bring it on.

Sabastian's POV

Watching Chris smile in the morning is definitely something I love and missed. I've never woken up this happy since... Since my previous partner. We would also smile like this. I'm worried I'm going to start feeling insecure about losing Chris too but yet again he is my king and hopefully my future.