Chapter 12

Sabastian's POV
Cleaning the dishes isn't so bad. The water is beginning to run cold though I can only presume there's a plumbing issue. I picked up the pace of washing up but as I reached the last plate to wash the water felt stone cold. I didn't want to burden Chris over a plate so I boiled a kettle and got out a bowl and placed some cleaning liquid into it. When the kettle was boiled I poured the water and preceded to wash the last plate.

Now I'm done I grabbed a towel to dry my hands and took a moment to think. I wonder if Chris has more problems than he's letting on. I'd like to get his plumbing sorted but I guess I'm just going to have to bring it up. I know he doesn't want handouts but I don't want him having cold showers. Chris has electricity at least it might just be a temporary problem that I'm sure he's aware of but I will bring it up to him.

I headed upstairs to join Chris. All of the lights were turned off but Chris's bedroom lamp was on. I'm starting to feel anxious about this but I'm also excited. When I reached the top I turned to Chris's doorway and froze...

W- whoa... w-wow... I- I'm lost for words. I can see Chris looking at his sketchbook sat up against the bed frame and he- he looks so good. Chris seems to be just wearing the apron but it suits him really well... Sexy well... I can see his tanned arms relaxing on his muscular thighs as his hands seem to be creating magic in his sketchbook. This man looks like a model. I've seen Chris at his worst and what was thought to be his best but in this light, he looks like an angel. Chris looked up at me and smiled... "You can have some pants to wear if you like they are black I just think it might help with the painting and make you feel a little fresher". This was a nice thought but I hope not to be wearing them too long, especially with the way Chris looks tonight...

"Oh, thankyou. Are these the pants on the corner of your bed?" I pointed to the pants and Chris nodded his head. I smiled and thought I'll get changed in the bathroom. This way I can sort my hair out as well. I told Chris and he stuck his thumb up while standing up himself to grab what seemed to be an eraser.

I headed into his bathroom and the colour scheme was still the same. The walls were cream and the floors were grey. This does remind me of my place bathroom wise that is. I walked over to the mirror which was above his sink and removed my top, pants, and shoes. Then I realised my hair looks like a mess. I noticed Chris had some hair gel under the sink although it was covered in dust... I checked the date just in case and it's fine. I liked the idea of my hair being messy so I gelled all of it back and scrunched my hair with my hands pulling a few pieces forward. I don't know what to think of this style but it's different.

Once I was done I turned to grab the pants and put them on. After this, I grabbed my clothes and shoes and headed back into his room...

Chris's POV
I gazed up only to see a handsome man strolling into my room. The top is off and I can see his muscular gleaming body glaring at me. I'll always compliment his body never too much muscle but never without shape. This mans hair looks perfect. I just want to grab it and kiss him. As fun as these thoughts are I have to remain professional. For now at least.

I can't wait to see how this piece turns out. Sabastian seemed a little distracted I'm not too sure why but either way I do hope he enjoys this. "Chris, Where would you like me to stand?" I placed my book down and motioned to the chair. "Over here, please can you stand with one leg on it and raise your arm as if you're carrying your sword... Don't worry the will be breaks." Sabastian smiled and headed onto the stool.

"Chris? I just want to ask you something about your plumbing... Does it usually run cold like that?" Oh, crap I forgot I let him wash up. I really can't afford to get it fixed. I remained silent as I watched him stand one leg on the stool but then he turned to me with a slight grin... A part of me wants to lie and tell him it's normal but that's no real way to blossom our relationship. I maintained eye contact and said, "I never agree with the plumbing in this place. I must be honest with you it does run cold". Sabastian looks confused...