Chapter 2

Time for work...

Now I've left his building I didn't realise he lived in the rich area of this street. All of the houses around here are huge and his flat is in the centre block of this street and it's beautiful. The sun shines brightly on the glass and I can see he has a balcony leading off from the main room. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to see that part not yet at least.

The sun is extremely bright I can feel it burning me as I walk towards my workplace I mean being in a dark room for so long I guess it's an understandable shock.

My real concern is about what happened last night. The only way I can do this is to find my 'friend'. I mean fortunately enough Sebastian is a nice guy but this could have easily been a more serious situation. I mean from the looks of it he could have been a killer and I wouldn't have known... I've now arrived at the welding factory I guess today I find out the truth from my friend's perspective about what happened last night. After this thought, I headed in.

Sebastian's POV

As I walk over to my desk I can't help but think of Chris. I mean his smile and his attitude... When he's in bed he makes me feel like I'm in charge but when he's sober he makes me feel inferior. I like this more than I expected. Everything about him is making me feel much lust for him. I just can't wait to feel the more intimate passion between us both once again.

This has to have been the best bet I could have ever made and won. I can feel my temperature rise just at the thought of him so thought it was best if I sit down. I do need to get to work but I can't bare the thought of his body sweating in this heat as he does his job in the factory not so far away. I want to see him. I want to feel him. I don't think I can hold off until after this date. I've never felt this deep before but I just want to respect him.

I can't take it anymore if I can't see him there's only one thing left I can do to get some satisfaction...

I started to undo my pants and massage my thighs with a firm grip... Then I headed upwards to loosen up my shirt since the heat was getting a little too much for me. I can then feel myself beginning to get hard so I slipped my hand into my pants and teased myself a little. My heart rate picked up and I can feel myself starting to blush in embarrassment since he's been gone less than an hour. This was until... Until I got interrupted by a vibration. On my desk, my phone began to vibrate and I saw who it was it was my boss.

"Sebastian, Where are you?" I'm not late so why is he calling me? "I'm at home. Why?" I started getting nervous and my temperature quickly escalated into a nervous sweat. "Your normally here early I was just wondering if you were okay? You also need to start that new book today and meet up with these publishers that are arriving in an hour." Crap I forgot about the publishers. "I'm on my way boss." How can I be so stupid? I've got to go. I quickly fastened my pants back up and shirt.

I started to feel anxious about going outside with a bit of a bulge but either way, I must wait. I can feel myself becoming sexually frustrated. I really do feel desperate which is new.

When I stood up I felt like a heated mess but I began to grab the notes for my book and thought it was best to run and lock my door. The publishers normally arrive early.

When I stepped outside the gentle breeze cooled me down ever so slightly. I gazed at my watch and I thought I still need to run or else I'm not going to make it.

I began to run and my heart is racing. I can't even describe what it feels like running as I am down below. Although the feeling quickly left since my heart was pounding and all I could think of is the publishers.

This is important to me. I've written a book based on the paranormal and I want to see if it proves if people believe or disbelieve or even lie. I covered all factors and this is my chance to show it off now I've completed it. This is my one and only chance to get it published.