Chapter 5

These thoughts are making me anxious but I do want to do this. I just hope Chris understands and makes it a little easier for me or else I don't think I can go through with it.

After our car journey from the restaurant, we arrived back at my place. The sky was pitch black but clear with stars and a full moon. I watched as the driver opened the doors and I saw Chris look at me and smile. I have to say that was comforting.

"Chris please can you head to the door I'll say goodbye to the driver". Chris then thanked the driver and nodded at me and headed to the door. I looked at the driver and said thank you for opening the doors to us as well and gave him a tip for being so generous with us today.

I watched the driver leave and I turned around to see Chris at my front door. I took a deep breath and slowly paced towards my door. I feel like an idiot. I've been craving this all day and when it's now time I become a coward. "Sabastian are you okay?"

I didn't notice Chris watched me get lost in thought. "Yep, I'm good. Just a little..." I took a deep breath and just thought about being honest. "I'm a little nervous about tonight. We've had no drinks and as I said before I've never been with a man before. Not counting last night since yet again we were drunk." He looked at me and rubbed my shoulder. "Sabastian if you are not ready we can wait... I know you are scared. You've had a nervous look in your eyes ever since we left the restaurant. I was the same my first time and it's better to be sober too since we know who we are that way. Plus I won't do anything unless you are ready. Relax okay we'll take this journey together." I couldn't help but smile as he said that. I opened up the door and we went inside.

I placed down my keys and thought to myself what's happening to me? I mean last night I was brave enough. I mean today I even undressed him, I taunted him. Why am I so scared now? "Sabastian, Do you mind if I get a glass of water?" I'm with someone whose patient and nice. I'm sure he'll allow me time to calm down. "Yes of course help yourself. Treat it as your place." I looked at him and smiled thinking it was better this way.

Chris's POV

I'm watching him smile at me right now. I know deep down he's scared and I don't want to push him too far especially if he's not ready. With the attitude he has I can tell he will be confident in the bedroom it's just a case of nerves as a beginner. I'm glad about the water I really need a drink.

I took the glass of water and I couldn't help myself. I had to see this man's balcony. The stars tonight are beautiful.

I headed out not even thinking of asking Sabastian. I just hope he didn't mind. I noticed he had a swinging bench here with some pillows. I'd just be happy sleeping here tonight. The balcony was high enough for me to feel like I'm walking on air in reality it was probably the third floor. I never really took note as Sabastian always presses the buttons and I'm always gazing at him. I sat myself down on the bench and began to swing myself softly it was as if I could reach the moon. Then I heard the balcony doors move...

Sabastian came out and he had taken off his denim jacket and he sat with me. I said sorry about being here without his permission but he didn't mind and quickly looked passed it complimenting the stars we have tonight. I moved closer to him but I was scared to make any movements in case he got a little nervous... That was until he placed his arm behind my head and reached my shoulder then pulled me in close. Then he started to swing the bench. I couldn't feel any comfier.

While we were swinging I thought I'd ask him anouther question to find out more about him. "Sabastian, What's your family like?" I heard him sigh but he held me close and said "I don't speak to my family anymore. I have a brother who I speak to on rare occasions but that's all. My family hated my profession and since I was never the person they wanted me to be. I'm happy to report that I found my way and my own finances to become who I am today so this is why I live the way I do." I tried not to tear up. I mean he's been alone since his previous partner and he's had no family to back him up. I'm glad I've had the honour to meet him because I want to be here for him now more than ever.