(2) The Second Kill

He didn't screw it up. He did everything perfectly right.

Muichiro drops his katana and takes out the notepad from his uniform, with the pen. He then flips to the same page and crosses out Obanai's name, then writes 'Mitsuri' underneath.

He puts the notepad back in his uniform. He grabs his katana, blood dripping down off it. "I need to go wash this as soon as possible." Muichiro thinks. So that's what he does.

He locates the nearest sink in the Serpent Estate and washes all the blood off. It doesn't look obvious, did it?
Then, a sudden loud scream surfaces. Judging from the voice, it must be Mitsuri.

Muichiro puts his katana back into its scabbard, then walks slowly to where Obanai was killed.

All the hashira are there.

"What a poor poor soul.." Gyomei cries. "May his soul rest peacefully in heaven." "How did this even happen in the first place?" Shinobu states. No one answers, since they're too busy grieving the death. "A demon must have killed him!" Mitsuri says, while crying.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OBANAIIIII!" She loudly cries out. She grips Obanai close to her. Uzui gets closer and examines the body. "Judging by the wound, it looks like a ka-"

"How about we make a proper funeral for him." Muichiro states.

Everyone suddenly goes silent. Muichiro normally never talks. "But let's make it, FLASHY!" Uzui shouts. "You know this is serious right, you dumbass?!" Sanemi interrupts.

*AFTER THE 'FLASHY' FUNERAL*

After that, everyone just minds their own business now. It's like they forgot.

Muichiro takes note of this, and makes his way to the Love Estate. When he gets there, he sees Mitsuri, still crying and grieving over the loss of Obanai. They really acted like a couple together. Mitsuri must be so heartbroken right now.

Too bad Muichiro doesn't care about that.

He only wants fun, and some sort of revenge, or his boredom is getting the best of him.

"Mitsuri." Muichiro says. Mitsuri looks up slowly and looks at Muichiro. "Oh h-hello Muichiro, *sniffle* do y-you need anything?" She stutters. "Can you help me look for something?" Muichiro asks.

"Y-yea, anything f-for you~.." Mitsuri responds. Muichiro walks and Mitsuri follows.

He goes to an unknown and blocked off part of the Love Estate. "What are you trying to look for-" Mitsuri says before Muichiro fastly goes behind her and..

*SWING*

He swings his katana and takes a hit on Mitsuri's back. Mitsuri falls on her knees and pleads for mercy. "MUICHIRO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I BEG OF YOU!" She shouts out loudly.
"Stay quiet." Muichiro whispers. He pushes Mitsuri on the floor, her front side to the floor. Then, he quickly raises his katana and..

*STAB*

His katana goes right through the middle of her head. Her body stops moving. A loud thud surfaces while her head hits the floor.

"I have an idea." Muichiro thinks. He takes his katana out of Mitsuri's head. He flips over her body so her head faces the ceiling. He makes small injuries on her body to make it look like she was attacked by a demon.

Then, he uses her blood to pour it all over his body, making it seem like he looks injured.

He runs to a place still in the Love Estate, but far away from Mitsuri's body. He makes a minor cut on his arm, and lays on the floor.

What he's doing is going to be a risky move.

made by gayd0tc0m