(6) Blue Butterfly

Now that Kanao has met her demise, the only people available to take care of Muichiro are Aoi and Kanae. But Aoi decided to take him in, since she was in the butterfly mansion in the first place.

And she knows something.

She is suspicious of Muichiro's behaviour, since she recently witnessed Kanao dying and then minutes later, she found Muichiro in his hiding place outside.

So she hasn't been very nice to him lately.

"Your injuries are sort of critical, and oh goodness. Did you break both of your legs?" Aoi says as she looks down at Muichiro's legs, both of them looking messed up.

"Kanao did it."

"What? Not both of them. I knew her so stop messing with me." Aoi says.
"My right leg. She injured my right leg." Muichiro states.

"Don't believe you." Aoi says as she goes to the door. She then goes outside of the room and locks the door.
By the way, Muichiro got his notepad and pen back after he majorly injured Kanao. So the chaos can begin again.

He takes it out and crosses out Kanao. And then he writes..

'Aoi'.

*TIMESKIP*

20 minutes later, Muichiro's bored as fuck. He has nothing to do and can't get out of his bed, since the bed makes WAY too much noise. And Aoi would come storming in and tell him off.

"Getting out of bed will make your injuries worse!" Is what she would always say. Just like Kanao.

His only solution is to annoy Aoi so much that she lets him get away with stuff.

He calls her to the room (the one with all the beds, if you've seen it in the anime/manga you know). "What would you do if I broke this window?" Muichiro says while pointing at the window beside him. "Don't you dare." Aoi commands.

"But what WOULD you do?"

"I would- uhm..." Aoi's mind goes blank. "Don't ask me such troubling questions."

"So you wouldn't care?" Muichiro asks. "No! I would! I just.." Aoi stutters. "I would need to figure out a punishment for you." She goes to the door and locks it again, leaving Muichiro all alone again.

*ANOTHER TIMESKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY*

IMPORTANT INFORMATION DUMP!
During that timeskip, Uzui went to the butterfly mansion to check on Muichiro. But during that, he found his katana in his hideout, with human blood on it (yes all the hashiras can tell the difference between human and demon blood). So he took it to Kagaya and he confiscated it. Muichiro found out about it and was furious. So he sneaked out of the butterfly mansion while Aoi wasn't looking (trying to not make too much noise) and he quickly stole Rengoku's katana and dragged himself back quickly. And he put the katana under his bed. This information will be super relevant later on so it's worth it reading this!

But remember how he said that Kanao injured his right leg? Well he actually injured it himself with his katana while he was still in his hideout.

*BACK TO THE STORY*

The last time Aoi left the room, she forgot to lock the door. So Muichiro takes the katana (Rengoku's) and drags himself outside. Aoi is in another room at that time and it's noisy where she is so she doesn't hear him.

Muichiro goes into his hideout and waits for the perfect time. Just then, he sees Aoi going outside to look at the sky and admire it.

Suddenly, she sees something in the distance and turns her gaze to look up.

"What was that?" She asks herself. But before she could comprehend, her feet suddenly trip. Aoi flinches at the moment and..

is with no warning dragged into a pile of bushes.

Her gaze meets Muichiro's blue eyes. "Now you can finally shut up." Muichiro exclaims as he lifts up the katana. Aoi was about to scream at the top of her lungs when Muichiro puts his hand over her mouth forcefully. "Don't make any fucking sound." He proceeds to torture her, making major cuts on her body.

Before almost cutting off her head, her heartbeat can no longer be heard.

"Damn. You died already?" Muichiro thinks. "Kind of pathetic."

made by gayd0tc0m