(3) A Butterfly's Attack

*SILENCE*
...
...
Muichiro hears footsteps coming towards him. Then, a loud scream surfaces. It was pretty ear bleeding, since the person who screamed was right next to him. Judging from the voice, it was Shinobu who had witnessed Muichiro's 'dead' body.

A bunch of footsteps approach. That must be the other hashiras.

Most of the hashiras grieving, while Gyomei uhm... he was definitely doing something. "Another poor poor soul..." Gyomei says, facing left from Muichiro. "You're facing the wrong way idiot." Sanemi states.

Gyomei then turns forwards to Muichiro's body, then takes one step.

"What a poor-" Gyomei trips over and falls.

His spiked flail hits Muichiro's left leg, breaking it, and Muichiro instantly changes expression. From a dead look, to a 'in pain' look. "His expression changed." Shinobu says. "Is he really dead?" Muichiro accidentally opens his eyes in pain.

He sees all the hashira's surrounding him, and Gyomei on top of him, sideways. He notices that his left leg is bleeding heavily.

"Did he just fake his death?" Shinobu asks. "He couldn't have." Sanemi answers. "Maybe he passed out!" "Then why is there a ton of blood on him?" Shinobu asks again. Muichiro tries to talk, but gets hit with a sharp pain. Shinobu notices this.

"I'll take him to the butterfly-"
"GUYS!!!"

"What is it, Uzui?" Shinobu asks. "Mitsuri.. just follow me." All the hashira's except Muichiro leave.
Muichiro is left on the floor to question his life decisions.

-

The hashira follow Uzui to a dark and hidden place of the Love Estate. When he opens the door, only Mitsuri's lifeless body and a pool of blood can be seen. "Mitsuri!" Shinobu runs to her body, tears running down her face. All the other hashira's grieving the loss.

"Who could've done this? Was it the same person that killed Obanai?" Shinobu cries out. "It could have been a demon!" Rengoku says.

"But, the wound in her head looks like a katana." Shinobu states. She then turns around to face Giyu. "Giyu, you were the only person I didn't see when Mitsuri was still alive."

"And Muichiro too." Giyu says.

"Really?" Shinobu says. "How could you blame this on Muichiro? He's only 14!" Giyu stays silent.
"Another flashy funeral? I'M IN!" Uzui shouts out.

*AFTER ANOTHER 'FLASHY' FUNERAL*

Shinobu asked Giyu to go over to the Insect Estate that day. Giyu, of course, agreed.

"Giyu.. why would you ever kill Mitsuri?" Shinobu says, slowly pulling her katana out. Giyu stays silent. "The truth is, Giyu... I loved Mitsuri."

Giyu stands silent, but this time, shocked for his life. Shinobu fully has her katana out. Giyu isn't aware of what will happen next. "I'm actually lesbian." Shinobu states.

She changes the poison in her katana, to human poison. Why does she have human poisoning? Who knows.

"Butterfly Dance : Caprice"

*SWING*
*SWING*
*SWING*

Giyu still stays silent, but kneeling on the floor in pain. But then he thinks. Shinobu only has wisteria poison, it doesn't do any damage to him. Right?

A sudden sharp intense pain hits Giyu in every part of his body. He can't even move or speak properly. He lies on the floor, helplessly, slowly dying.

Seconds later, Giyu's body stops moving, and his lifeless body remains.

"That's what you get." Shinobu quietly says.

Suddenly, a streak of cyan hair catches her attention.

made by gayd0tc0m