(1) The Beginning

Thing I added in the story : EVERY HASHIRA HAS THEIR OWN ESTATE

It's a normal day with the Hashira's. Everyone is minding their own business, except Muichiro.

*AT THE MIST ESTATE*

There's Muichiro, sitting on the bench, looking at the clouds, like he usually does.

"What was the shape of that cloud again?" He thinks. "Screw this, I'm getting bored."

He draws his sight to the trees and thinks. He doesn't like most of the hashira's, except the ones that treat him well. The person that hates him the most was Obanai. Maybe because of him being around Mitsuri so much.

His instincts are taking the best of him. Looking to his right, Muichiro finds a notepad and a pen next to him. He grabs it and thinks for a moment. Without purpose, he writes down 'Obanai'.

After all, he's just bored.

He hides the notepad in his uniform and heads towards the mist estate exit. After all, he's just BORED.

*AT THE SERPENT ESTATE*

Muichiro arrives at the Serpent Estate, and immediately sees Obanai and Mitsuri.

"Hi Muichiro!~~" Mitsuri greets him. Obanai stays silent. "Hello." Muichiro says, he walks past them. But he 'accidentally' bumps into Mitsuri.

"Sorry." He 'apologises'. "Oh no no, it's fine!~" Mitsuri says, secretly blushing inside. Obanai takes note of this.

He looks over to Muichiro and gives him a death stare. Muichiro immediately knows he messed up. He better start running now.

Suddenly, Obanai sprints to Muichiro and chases him down. Mitsuri watches as they run away from her sight.

"I screwed this up." Muichiro thinks as he dodges Obanai's attacks. But he gets cornered. Then, he remembers. He grabs his katana and prepares for the first and final attack that will start the chaos.

"Mist Breathing Fourth Form : Shifting Flow Slash"

*SWING*

And surprisingly, that attack injures him badly, so badly that he can't survive it.
"Maybe I didn't screw this up."

made by gayd0tc0m