(4) A Butterfly's Demise

i got bored in english class so I wrote this part in google docs

Shinobu puts her katana back into its scabbard, also changing back to wisteria poison. She walks over to Giyu's lifeless body and picks him up. And she puts him under a conveniently placed table in the room. The table has a huge cloth covering it so hiding something (or someone) under there would be perfect.

Did she forget the cyan streak of hair that caught the corner of her eye?

Yes, she just thought it was her imagination. Wrong.

She turns around from the table to see Muichiro sitting on the ground, menacingly staring at her. "M-muichiro! Oh uhm..." Shinobu stutters. She walks over to him and goes close to him.

"If you tell anyone about this, you will end up like Giyu." She whispers. Muichiro sat there silent, but silently contemplating his life decisions too.

Will he listen to her? Knowing Muichiro, he won't.

He drags himself to the exit of the Insect Estate. Shinobu decided to stay there, but in another place far away from the 'spot'.

Muichiro grabs the notepad and pen from his uniform. He writes 'Giyu', then crosses it out. He was going to try and slay Giyu after the Mitsuri incident if he was alive, but Shinobu did the job for him.

Too bad he was going to let all of her work go to waste.

He writes Shinobu on his notepad, then he puts the notepad and pen back into his uniform.

Just then, Kanao enters the scene and is seen going into the Insect Estate. It's probably her second time ever entering there, so she gets lost pretty often. And then Kanao gets lost.

She finds a room, hoping Shinobu would be in there. But she isn't. But what is there is a table.

Muichiro conveniently followed her to tell her the report. "Kanao." Muichiro says. Kanao quickly turns over, flinching. Muichiro drags himself over to the table and lifts up the huge cloth that reveals Giyu's bleeding body. Kanao is shocked for her life. She contemplates whether she would scream or not.

"Shinobu killed him. I saw everything." Muichiro says. "What?!" W-why?" Kanao says in shock. "Because of what happened to Mitsuri. She thinks Giyu killed him. And she liked Mitsuri." Muichiro explains.

"Do you know who actually killed Mitsuri?" Kanao asks. "Nope." Muichiro answers.

"Could you tell the others and get them over here?" Muichiro commands. Kanao reaches to get her coin. "Don't you dare get that fucking coin." Muichiro shouts out. Kanao gets startled.

She runs off to where the other hashiras are.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER BECAUSE IM LAZY*

This part was made in science class

The other hashiras were alerted and all came to the Insect Estate. Shinobu isn't aware of what's happening. They all came to the same room that Giyu was killed in. Muichiro was dragging himself everywhere he went.

They all planned to confront Shinobu.

And so they went. And they found Shinobu. "Shinobu.." Uzui says. Shinobu turns her gaze at Uzui. "Yes?" She answers.

"Would you come with us please?" Uzui asks. Shinobu was startled, silently panicking inside. Did they find it? Hopefully not, Shinobu thinks. She follows them over to the same room she killed Giyu in.

She starts to panic even more.

"Muichiro, open it!!" Rengoku demands. Just then, Muichiro lifts up the huge cloth, to reveal Giyu's body. "Could this be your doing!!?!"

"N-no! W-why would you think t-that?" Shinobu stutters.
"First of all, you're stuttering! Second of all, Mui told us!! Third of all, the body is in your estate!!! FOURTH OF ALL-"

"Wait... Muichiro told you all?" Shinobu shouts out in shock.

"Yep!!!!!" Rengoku shouts. Shinobu slowly turns to Muichiro and death stares him. "Shinobu told me not to tell you or I'll end up like Giyu." Muichiro says.
"FOURTH OF ALL YOU THREATEN A 14 YEAR OLD!!!!"

"Shinobu, come with us." Uzui commands. "I'm only here because mamacita (that's an inside joke only me and inosukeyes will get it) is here.." Sanemi thinks to himself, glancing at Kanae.

All the hashira's go to the place where all of the Demon Slayer Corps meetings are held. Kagaya can be seen. All the hashira's kneel for him.

"Shinobu, step forward." Kagaya commands. "Yes, master." Shinobu replies. She does as he said and takes a step forward.

Suddenly, she gets pushed onto the ground by Muichiro. Muichiro uses his remaining strength to stand up, with great pain that is.

"We decided to do a public execution for your crime of killing a human being, on purpose and trying to hide the evidence." Kagaya exclaims.

"WAIT! NO! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" Shinobu shouts for her life.

"Can I finish her off?" Muichiro asks. Everyone stays silent, except Shinobu who is screaming at the top of her lungs. Muichiro takes it as a yes. He takes his katana out and stabs Shinobu multiple times, and all in different directions.

Soon, Shinobu's body stops moving.

"Muichiro.. I didn't say yes." Kagaya says. "Wait, so I wasn't supposed to finish her off?" Muichiro asks.

made by gayd0tc0m