𝟯𝟭 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I raise my hand to knock on the front door for the third time, and I was about to knock for the fourth time when it swiftly opened right on time. Finally, a sigh escaped my throat lifting my head to look up at the doctor himself. Glasses. Circular glasses perfectly placed on his face as he wore his white uniform as usual. He had his car keys on his hand like he has somewhere to be. His tall figure nearly touching the top of the door. His hair rested on his forehead as I meet his cold gaze  that was already on my own. Shit, if looks could fucking kill I would have been dead on the ground. He didn't say a word, not a single thing so I spoke instead.

"Mind if I come inside..? I need you to look at something..." I lift my injured hand up in the air as his gaze follows my movements. The next second he looks back at me. "I have a shift in twenty minutes.." his voice was deeper than I remember. Deeper than I thought. I tilt my head at him.

"Don't worry, this will only take a few minutes..." before he could even speak a word to me I shift my self between him and the door as I make my way inside his clinic. A few seconds later I hear the front door close and his footsteps not so far away from my own follows. I take my left down the corridor.

"This way..." he speaks as I turn my head toward his direction. He opened a door down the other corridor and I make my way inside the room after him. I pick up the pace and sit on the patient seat as the doctor observes his equipments. Seconds turns into minutes as Seokjin examined my hand carefully before giving me a brief description. It wasn't broken just swollen. He told me not to add any pressure on my knuckles for around a week and it should be fine afterwards. As I sat up on the seat he lifts my hand and starts to cover the skin with a light white bandage. Not once has this man made eye contact with me during the ten minutes we've been here. But I'm not here to discover and unravel him. I'll be gone right after he's done with my hand.

As I drop my vision to my hand the vibration of my phone appears on my back pocket. I sigh before grabbing it with my other hand. Jimin has been calling me none stop and I have been pressing the decline button sending him straight to voicemail every time.  And at this point I need to shut my phone off completely. My eyes drop at the name on the caller and a small smile perks up my lips. Julia. Julia Jila is calling me. I look up at the doctor and answer the phone quickly pressing it up on my ear.

"Princess Julia.." yes I did that on purpose. I called out her name on purpose because I'm not fucking blind. I'm not blind and I think I know what's going on here so I'm trying to confirm my assumptions about these two. From the moment Julia told me about Dr Seokjin and the way she was looking at him I knew something was going on. And I think I'm right. As soon as I called out Julia's name the doctor stops his movements on my hand. Fucking bingo. He tries his hardest not to look up at me and I could literally laugh right now but I keep it all in.