The Meeting

Here it is: the Halloween special! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get the full book out by Halloween, but I'll try to get hopefully a good bit out by then. Now, enjoy!
______________________________________

Pentagram City, Pride Ring
October 14th, 20XX
11:27 PM

It was a chilly night in Hell. Not many were out at this hour, only the bottom of the barrel patrolling for any victims to prey on.

A quartet of trucks makes their way down the road, not caring for anything that could possibly be in their way. And by that, I mean people. Other vehicles would hinder their travel, but any demons in their path would just get ran over without a care.

In the third truck, a figure hidden in the darkness sat chained to the wall, asleep. Few lights from nearby buildings made it through the cracks in the truck, but they were enough to illuminate parts of the figure. From what could be seen, their skin was varying in shades of color with scars from multiple surgeries and stitchings lining their naked body.

The truck the chained demon was in suddenly went over a pothole in the road, making the demon slam their head against the wall they were against. They growl at the sudden pain, but only stir a bit from sleep before falling back to slumber.

At the front in the driver and passenger seats, two demons sat. One of them drank coffee from their thermos.

Random Demon #1: "So, did you see the game last night, bro?"

Random Demon #2: "Nah, got too busy dealing with my wife's parents. They're fucking aggravating as all hell, bro."

Random Demon #1: "I feel ya there, bro."

The demon takes another sip from his thermos. Unknown to the two demons, when the truck drove over another pothole, the bump finally made the figure awaken from their sleep and they shake their head. The figure looks around before turning to the front. A low growl escaped the figure's throat as their eyes flash dangerously.

Random Demon #2: "How did that game go last night, bro?"

Random Demon #1: "Ah, the Pentagram City Hellchargers won again. I wish the Diablos got a chance to prove themselves, bro."

Random Demon #2: "What? Dude, the Hellchargers are gonna dominate this year, bro."

Random Demon #1: "Whatever, bro."

There was a moment of silence as the truck continues on. Then a pale white hand smashes through the back wall, enlarging itself to grab the passenger demon and crush his head into a bloody mess. The other demon screams in surprise and terror as he violently turns the steering wheel to the side.

Random Demon #2: "Oh, fuck!"

The wheels turn, making the truck veer to the side and made the other trucks steer away so they wouldn't crash into each other. The truck that the figure was in toppled over and crashed, sliding away a few meters before it stopped.

The other trucks stopped as well and armed demons run out of them. They all stop a few meters from the crashed truck and aim their weapons at the truck. They all waited for something to happen, only for one of the doors to swing open and the truck driver scrambles to get out.

Random Demom #2: "H-help me! Help me, please, dammit!"

He tries to escape, only for a tendril to wrap around his neck and pull him back into the truck. His screams are quickly silenced as blood stains the cracked windows and the insides of the truck.

The silence from the truck made the other demons suddenly become unnerved. Then a pale hand grabbed the outside of the truck and pulled its owner out, whose face and chest was now stained in blood. He growled at his former captors.