Gossip Queen

Unknown Location, Pride Ring
October 22nd, 20XX
10:27 AM

The woman from the lab with snake hair is seen in an office of sorts. She tapped her fingers against her desk in a rhythmic order, but was terribly angry. It has been about a week since her precious experiment had escaped the transport she had put it on, and she hadn't found it yet. It was starting to get on her nerves that something so dangerous and absurdly different from other demons would be able to hide from her eyes. She wasn't even sure if the experiment was able to leave the Pride Ring or not, so all of Hell could be up for grabs for her experiment.

There was a knock on her office door, and the demoness looked up to it. Her scowl vanished into a neutral line as she continued tapping her fingers on her desk.

???: "Come in."

The door opened with a creak and the woman sees one of her scientists walk in. A tablet was in his hand.

Demon Labcoat: "Ma'am."

???: "What is it?"

Demon Labcoat: "The people in tech. They found something."

???: "And that is?"

Demon Labcoat: "Look for yourself, ma'am."

The labcoat said as he walked up to his boss and placed the tablet on her desk. He pressed play on the video, revealing it to be the one Octavia made at Stylish Occult.

Octavia: *on video* "Alright, Y/n, you can come on out!"

On the video, a dressing room door is shown before opening to reveal Y/n stepping out in the outfit they technically stole. The woman's eyes widened slightly as her face went from neutral to surprised. Even if it was wearing clothes that mostly covered up its strange look, the woman could recognize that face anywhere.

Octavia: *on video* "You look great, Y/n! Rocking that outfit."

???: "When was this taken?"

Demon Labcoat: "Just yesterday, posted on Princess Octavia Goetia's Sinstagram. We found it only a few minutes ago."

???: "So... the Goetias found 626 before us, huh? And the princess seems to be real chummy with it."

Demon Labcoat: "What do you want to do, ma'am?"

The woman was silent for a moment before some of the snakes that made up her hair hissed a bit as they looked at her. She looked at them as well before smiling.

???: "Yes... Yes, that's a wonderful idea."

Demon Labcoat: "M-ma'am?"

???: "Track the Goetia's phone and send a capture team for 626. This is a Beta Level Threat. Use lethal force if you have to."

Demon Labcoat: "Right away, ma'am."

The demom bowed and left to go give the order. The snake-haired demoness leaned back into her chair as she folded her hands together, smirking to herself.

???: "So you somehow befriended the Goetia. And she named you... Y/n? How cute."
_______________
The Goetia Manor, Pride Ring
October 22nd, 20XX
10:30 AM

Octavia is seen sleeping under her bed covers, peacefully resting. That is until her alarm went off, snapping her awake before her eyes narrow in annoyance.

Octavia: "Why did I even set that fucking thing...?"

Octavia asked herself as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around tiredly before realizing she was missing something, so she looked around with a bit more urgency before realizing what was missing.