The Hotel: Angel's Tour

Imp City, Pride Ring
November 4th, 20XX
9:27 AM

The day Y/n had ran away, Stolas had first suggested to wait a bit to see if the amalgamation would return. However, after an hour or two of waiting, they hadn't returned which made Octavia panic even more. So Stolas and his Imp servants immediately began looking for Y/n with search parties and making missing posters. It was now the day after, and even with the added help of Blitzo's company they had no idea where Y/n was yet.

At the moment, Octavia was with Loona on a sidewalk. Octavia was placing a missing person's poster on a lamppost while Loona was asking someone about Y/n as she showed the demon a poster.

Loona: "You sure you haven't seen them? About yay-high, real weird looking with three arms and three eyes."

Random Demon: "Nope. Sorry, haven't seen them. Now fuck off, I got places to be."

The demon told Loona as he flipped her off and walked away. The Hellhound growled in annoyance before turning to walk over to Octavia. The young Goetia princess turned to her friend with tired eyes.

Octavia: "Anything?"

Loona: "No, not yet. I'm sorry."

Octavia: "It's fine... Satan, I'm just so worried. They just-just ran off and..."

Octavia wasn't able to finish. She just hugged herself to calm herself down, and Loona was immediately worried about her. She knew her friend hadn't gotten any sleep last night, which was definitely messing with her.

Loona: "Via, I know you're real worried about Y/n, but you need to rest. You've been up since yesterday, and I know you're not the kind of girl who can work off of all-nighters."

Octavia: "I'm fine. I can--" *yawns* "I can keep going. I need to find them."

Loona: "Octavia, you ever stop to think why you're being so restless right now?"

Octavia: "Restless? Seriously? Loona, I'm fine. Just--"

Octavia turned to walk away, only for Loona to quickly act and pull her back onto the sidewalk before she could get ran over by a car. The young princess' life had just flashed before her eyes, and Loona turns her around to face her.

Loona: "Octavia, I just saved your ass from being roadpaste! Please, just tell me why you won't take a break!"

Octavia: "I can't! I need to find them!"

Loona: "Why? Even if you went missing and I was looking for you, I would take breaks and rest because I couldn't look for you if I was nearly ran over because I was sleep-deprived."

Octavia looked at Loona for a moment before she sighs and answers.

Octavia: "I need to find them. If I don't... I-I don't know what I'm gonna do. I need them back beside me. It feels wrong without Y/n with me."

Loona: "That sounds awfully similar to something very specific, Via."

Octavia: "What are you talking about?"

Octavia asks before yawning from how tired she was. Loona only shook her head at this, both confused and amused by her best friend's answer.

Loona: "Think very hard about this, Via. I know your brain is slow right now, but do your best, 'kay?"

Octavia just looked at Loona in even more confusion as she tried to think about what her best friend was talking about. She squinted her eyes in thought, but couldn't come up with any answer. This makes Loona groan in frustration before yelling out the answer.