The Goetia Manor

Stylish Occult, Pride Ring
October 21st, 20XX
4:01 PM

Octavia was panicking. Her mother had just texted her telling her she wanted to talk. What did Stella want to talk to her daughter about? Was Octavia in trouble? Did her mother find out that she's been hanging out with someone like Y/n? Because if she did, she would be extremely pissed off.

Octavia: "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! We're in big trouble!"

Y/n looked at Octavia with a confused head tilt.

Octavia: "She doesn't know I'm with you! Or maybe she does and that's why I'm in trouble! I gotta go now!"

With that, Octavia turned and ran off, bolting out the door as she texted her mother back as fast as possible.

Octavia:
I'm at Stylish Occult
Be there as fast as possible!

She didn't even check to see if her mother texted back as she stuffed her phone back into her pocket and ran as fast as she could.

Back at Stylish Occult, Y/n just stood there in confusion. Why did Octavia just leave him like that? So going to find out where she was going, Y/n began walking towards the exit of Stylish Occult to leave and follow Octavia. However, as they walked past the cashier, she began yelling at the amalgamation.

Imp Cashier: "Hey! You can't just leave with those! You need to pay!"

Y/n simply growled as they turned to the cashier, making her whimper as she hid underneath her counter. Y/n then huffed out a breathe before continuing out of the store to follow Octavia. They didn't see her anywhere, but being with her for a week allowed the amalgamation to get familiar with her scent, so they'll just follow that.
_______________

The Goetia Manor, Pride Ring
October 21st, 20XX
4:36 PM

After thirty-five minutes of running basically nonstop, Octavia finally made it back to her family's manor. She climbed over the front gate, not waiting for one of the servants to open it for her, and ran inside to get to her room. She passed by her father's study as she did, and Stolas noticed his daughter running.

Stolas: "Via? Why are you--?"

Octavia: "NotimetotalkDadbye!"

Completely ignoring her father, Octavia ran all the way to her room. She quickly made her way to it and closed the doors, panting from exhaustion from her long run.

Octavia: "Made it..."

"Yes, you did."

Octavia yelped as she jumped a bit and turned to see her mother sitting by her bed.

Octavia: "M-mum! What are you doing in my room?"

Stella: "I was waiting for you. You're sweating. Did you run all the way here?"

Octavia: "... no."

Stella: "Then why are you sweating?"

Octavia: "It's just... reaaaallly hot outside. Yeah! It's hot outside! Probably shouldn't have worn my jacket today."

Stella: "If you say so."

Stella shrugged before standing up from her daughter's bed. However, Octavia's attention was drawn from her mother and her open balcony door when she sees somebody climbing up onto it from the railing. It reveals to be Y/n who perches on the railing before spotting Octavia and giving her a small wave by bending their fingers up and down.