The Hotel: Hazbins

We start off where we last left our characters, with Octavia sobbing as Y/n runs and disappears into an alleyway across the street.

Octavia: "Please... I just wanted to help..."

Y/n runs down the alleyway before jumping up and grabbing onto the fire escape they aimed for. They began clambering up it by both regular climbing or jumping upwards. They eventually reach the rooftop and ran across that as well, leaping from building to building to get farther away from the Goetia Manor. However, after a few leaps, they mistimed one jump and missed the ledge they aimed for, instead hitting their chin on it and falling backwards. They crash down on a garbage bin in another alleyway, but it didn't hurt them all too much and rather stunned them for a moment.

When Y/n recovered, it had started raining now and they rolled themself off the garbage bin only to fall into a puddle. They shake their head and crawl forward before finding a cardboard box nearby. The amalgamation crawls into it and lies down, protecting themself from the rain. Y/n would've liked to find a more appropriate place to stay at, preferably at the abandoned building they were originally found in by Octavia, but they didn't want to get caught in the rain. They'll have to wait until it passes. Until then, they'll just rest to let the storm pass.
_______________
The Goetia Manor, Pride Ring
November 3rd, 20XX
12:37 PM

Octavia cried as as the rain poured through the window Y/n had crashed through. Stolas had caught up to her now and was comforting her, holding his daughter in his arms.

Stolas: "It's fine, dear. Everything's going to be okay."

Octavia: *crying* "H-how can-can it be o-okay? Y/n-Y/n r-ran o-off! And-and-and--!"

Stolas: "It's going to be okay, Via! Believe me! We'll find them."

Octavia: "You promise?"

Stolas: "I promise. I will do everything in my power to find them."

Octavia: "Thank you... 'Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do."

Stolas hugs his daughter close to comfort her. He then looks over to see Stella looking down at him. He didn't need telepathy to know that whatever was going on seemed stupid in her eyes. Stella never did take a liking to Y/n, although she was first excited to know that Octavia had a date to the Halloween party. However, she quickly realized that they weren't what she imagined and immediately took a disliking to them. She was probably happy that Y/n had ran off, glad to be rid of him.

Stolas: 'I am so sorry that all had happened to you, dear Y/n. I promise I'll find you, for both your and Octavia's sake.'
_______________

Hours have passed now and it was clear into the afternoon, close to the evening now. It was still raining, but not as bad as it once was before. Y/n hadn't found the abandoned building they lived in originally, so they were just wandering around Imp City to find a place to rest. They made sure to avoid the others around them, but after not eating for hours they were hungry. And quite a few demons around the amalgamation looked delicious.

Y/n's stomached growled and they used two of their arms to hold it. They then growled as they looked around, eyeing everyone around them. The amalgamation wanted to eat something, but Octavia's words had been wired into their brain. No eating people.

Y/n: "Just... move... forwad."

Y/n said as they closed their jacket around them. However, even if they were doing their best to avoid the people around them, a trio of Sinners spot the amalgamation and smirk as they approach.

Random Sinner #1: "Heya, pal! Whatcha a guy like you doin' out here by yourself?"

Y/n: "Leave... alone..."