Stylish Occult

Y/n's Abandoned Building, Pride Ring
October 21st, 20XX
2:21 PM

It has been almost a full week since Y/n had saved Octavia from the Sinners the day after they met. Since then, Octavia had visited Y/n quite often through the week and brought food every time. She talked to them every time and told them about what's happening in her life. The teenage princess talked about her daily life and what she does. She's even taught the. how to walk properly on their two legs since Y/n's default is to crawl on all fives. Octavia is being hesitant on teaching them to talk, though, since teaching them too many things at once may mess with the amalgamation.

Octavia also learned that Y/n had some abilities she doesn't see too often in other demons. At least, all packed into one. Y/n was very strong and fast for someone of their... odd body structure with an incredible sense of smell, sight, and hearing. They could use their claws to crawl on walls and ceilings, and can turn one, if not all, of their arms into fleshy tendrils to grab things. They could also camouflage themself to hide with their surroundings so they wouldn't be spotted. After learning what games were from Octavia, Y/n started using their camouflage to mess with her from time-to-time which always got both a spook and a good laugh from the princess.

Now the day came where Octavia was going to fulfill her promise to Y/n: to get them some clothes. So she packed some food as usual (her family has plenty of it, so they won't have to go shopping for another month even with all the food she's taking) and left her palace home to make her way to the abandoned building Y/n had housed themself in. When she entered, Octavia did a special little knock she's been using the past few times she came by which let Y/n know it was her.

Octavia: "Y/n, I'm back!"

Almost immediately did Octavia hear the scampering of hands and feet on the ground before a head poked out from a hole in the ceiling connecting to the first and second floor. Then Y/n dropped down and stood on their two legs as they approached Octavia. The princess smiled at the amalgamated demon and walked up to them as well. The two were around nearly equal height, with Octavia being a few inches taller than Y/n.

Octavia: "How are you today, Y/n?"

Y/n snorted a breath and shook their head side-to-side in response. Octavia has gotten pretty good at reading into what Y/n was saying without them even speaking, so she was pretty sure that they were doing good.

Octavia: "That's great to hear. I got your favorite snack if you want it."

Y/n immediately perked up at this as their tail swished behind them, almost like a happy dog. Octavia giggled at this as she reaches back into her backpack to pull out a bag of (favorite chips). She then tosses it into the air before it's grabbed by a few tendrils and brought back down to Y/n who rips open the bag and begins eating the chips inside.

Octavia: "I still don't know how you like those so much."

Y/n responded by throwing some chips in Octavia's face, making her laugh a bit as she glared at the demon.

Octavia: "Hey, that's not funny! Those'll get my clothes all dirty!"

Y/n let a strange sound from their throat, which Octavia came to realize that it was their laugh. It was a strange one, but they've probably never really laughed before and are trying to figure out how to make it sound good. This is the best they've got right now.

Octavia: "Alright, funny guy. You ready? We're finally going to get you some clothes."

Y/n lets out a snort in response.

Octavia: "Alright. Uh, don't worry about being naked. No one should really care. And I don't think you do either."

Y/n shook their head and Octavia chuckled. She then told Y/n to follow her and they do as the two make their way through Imp City. They got weird looks and glances in their direction, mainly towards Y/n, but Y/n didn't even realize they were being looked at while Octavia did her best to ignore the looks.