The Hotel: Epilogue

After an advertisement plays, the title of 666 News shows up. Once it goes away, two demons are shown behind a news desk. One was a woman in a red dress with blonde hair, and the other was in a suit and wearing a gas mask. These were Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench.

(Couldn't find who made this, but credit to the artist anyway)

Katie: "Pandemonium and devastation in Pentagram City from a massive fight yesterday."

Tom: "It was batshit insane! I saw it myself! I think it was some fucking rando fighting the Radio Demon all by himself!"

Katie: "Yes... Thank you, Tom, for being professional."

Tom: "Oh... right. My bad."

After clearing his throat, Tom fixed his composure and corrected himself. Katie shook her head and turned back to the camera.

Katie: "Anyway... witness reports tell of Alastor, the Radio Demon himself, fighting an unidentified individual. And, surprisingly enough, gave the Overlord a run for his money."

Tom: "That's right! This strange demon and the Radio Demon tore up multiple city blocks in their massive fight."

Katie: "No one knows who this mysterious demon is, or how they're this strong to fight an Overlord head-on, but now they've gotten the attention of every other Overlord out there."

Tom: "Is their rank of power at risk?"

Katie: "We'll continue to give you the juicy details as time goes on, here only on 666 News!"
_______________
The Goetia Manor, Pride Ring
November 5th, 20XX
12:37 PM

Stolas, wearing his bathrobes, is seen sitting at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal in front of him. He was watching the news from the kitchen TV, worry in his big red eyes.

Stolas: "Oh, this might be bad..."

This is what Stolas was worried about. After Y/n's fight with Alastor, he knew word would quickly get around. Thankfully, no one got a good and proper look at Y/n, so no one would be able to identify them at the moment. However, when they all got home, Stella immediately began bitching at Stolas, Octavia, and Y/n for what had happened, but mainly Stolas and Y/n.

Stolas: "I have to make sure Y/n doesn't get into the spotlight anymore. It'd be very bad if the people who did all those things to them are looking for them. We can't take that chance..."

As Stolas thought aloud to himself, Octavia walked into the kitchen. She was still in her pajamas, but wearing a hoodie. She yawned as she approached her father.

 She yawned as she approached her father