The Hotel: Dealmaker

The Happy/Hazbin Hotel, Pentagram City
November 4th, 20XX
12:40 PM

Y/n suddenly found themself back in their room at the Happy Hotel. They looked around, confused, wondering how they got back so quickly. Weren't they just playing "strip poker" Dia, Summer, and two others? They immediately became on guard as their spines rose up in caution.

???: "Oh, calm down now, chap. I only called you here to speak."

Y/n spun around to see Alastor sitting on their bed, his hands folded with a different smile on his face. It was almost as if he wanted something from the amalgamated demon.

Y/n: "Alastah?"

Alastor: "Good afternoon, my uneducated fellow."

Y/n squinted their eyes at Alastor, feeling a bit insulted as the Radio Demon stood up from the bed.

Alastor: "You're probably wondering why I called you here out of nowhere."

Y/n: "Ovorlard."

Alastor: "Hm? Oh, so you do know who I am!"

Y/n shrugged, saying that they didn't really know who Alastor was. They only know that he was an Overlord called the Radio Demon. Nothing much else.

Alastor: "Well, if that's the case, let me properly introduce myself. I am Alastor, but the majority of Pride know me as the Radio Demon."

Alastor grinned as his eyes momentarily become radio dials before returning to normal.

Alastor: "And I have a proposal for you, my amalgamated friend."

Y/n looked at Alastor in confusion. Proposal? What did that mean?

Alastor: "From the look on your face, I can see that you don't know what I mean. Well, I do know that you're new here, so I suppose I can give you some insight, hm?"

Alastor told Y/n with his smile ever present. Y/n immediately felt unsure for some reason. They've never felt this way before, but it wasn't like they were just gonna ignore the Radio Demon. So he just nodded, making Alastor's smile grow a little wider.

Alastor: "This new world you find yourself in... you can't find your way through it by what you know, but who you know. I can see very clearly that you don't seem to be... satisfied with what you have at the moment."

Y/n looked at Alastor in surprise. How could he tell that by just looking at them? Not even Y/n knew if he was satisfied or not.

...

Were they?

Alastor: "I can tell you secretly long for something more. So just imagine what a man like me can do for someone like you."

Y/n thought about this for a moment. They weren't sure what Alastor was getting at, but they were starting to realize something. And then an image of Octavia came to Y/n's mind, and their eyes darted to the ground before looking back at Alastor.

Y/n: "Y/n... listen."

Alastor: "Splendid! Ah-hahaho!"

Alastor laughed as he appeared next to Y/n, throwing his arm around their neck as he pulls them close and invading their personal space. Again.

Alastor: "I see big things coming your way, yes indeedy! Now, onto business. Everything's better with a song, don't you agree?"

Alastor asked Y/n as he pulled him forward. Y/n was about to say something, only to stop when they realize that Alastor had teleported them out of the hotel with Husk suddenly with them. And then the Radio Demon started singing.