Little man | Elizabeth Olsen

A/N: In this story (y/n) is a teenager who's transgender, mtf. She's known Lizzie and her son for a long time and Lizzie is aware of how (y/n)'s mother doesn't accept her, and tries her best to be there for the young girl.

"Thank you so much for doing this (y/n)! I'm so sorry for the short notice" Lizzie exclaimed, fumbling to get her phone into her purse.

"No worries Ms Olsen, you know I'm always happy to look after the little man" (y/n) hung up her gray coat by the others and walked into the hall. "You'll be gone til midnight, was it?" the young girl then asked, her voice cracking from light to deep.

"(y/n)!" Before the girl could react the little boy was plastered to her waist, hugging her. "Are you gonna watch me? Please!" The boy begged, letting go of the girl.

"Don't worry buddy, (y/n) is gonna take care of you tonight" Lizzie smiled and scrunched her nose at her enthusiastic son. "And yes, I should be home by midnight" she said, answering (y/n)'s previous question. "Call me if you need anything, anything. Okay?" Both (y/n) and Billy nodded. What Lizzie didn't catch however was the mischievous looks the pair shoot each other. Their playfulness on full display.

Billy ran over to hug his mother goodbye while (y/n) gave a small wave. When Lizzie was about to let go of her son he made note of her smell. "Mom why are you smelling like that? Where are you going?" He asked as he retreated back to (y/n).

Both girls giggled at his confused form. "It's my perfume bud, you've surely smelt it before" Lizzie said while she continued giggling. "I'm going on a date"

Billy looked even more confused now. "What's a date?" He asked, clearly not letting the subject slip him by.

"Hey little man, why don't I explain it to you so your mother won't be late? Hum?" (y/n) asked, squatting down to Billy's level. The boy nodded and ran back into his room. (y/n)'s eyes followed him, making sure he didn't fall on the step down from the hall.

When (y/n) turned back around Lizzie took ahold of her hand. "Really, thank you," she said. "It's really hard to find time for a date, or a man willing to go out with a single mother" Lizzie's hand was warm, contrasting (y/n)'s freezing one.

"As I've told you already Ms Olsen," (y/n) placed her hand over Lizzie's one. "It's my pleasure, you're like my second family" her voice came out deeper than normal which made the girl a tad saddened.

Lizzie smiled and dragged (y/n) into a hug. "You are too sweetheart," Ms Olsen said as she let go of the young adult. "And please, for the love of god," she continued and opened the front door. "Call me Elizabeth or Lizzie, no more of that Ms Olsen bullshit alright?" The woman said sternly but with a glimpse in her eyes.

(y/n) giggled before responding. "Yes ma'am" she smiled brightly, waiting for Lizzie's reaction. The woman opened her mouth to speak but stopped herself. Instead she lifted her hand up and closed her eyes, shaking her head. (y/n) just giggled as Lizzie rolled her eyes and waved goodbye.

"Alright, who's ready to play!" The young girl yelled with excitement. Billy was sat in his room, playing with his dolls, waiting for (y/n) to join him. "What you got there buddy?" (y/n) asked, sitting down across from the young boy.

He gave her a bright smile as he explained everything about his dolls, from the dolls name to its favorite desert. "You can play with Jack, he loves ice cream, just like you" Billy said and handed (y/n) the doll.

"Ah, a man with taste" (y/n) bickered. She listened attentively to Billy's fantasies and played along as best she could.

The pair spent the rest of the evening playing with all Billy's toys. Making a mess of his room. (y/n) made his favorite dinner that they ate in front of the tv. Billy insisted on watching The Lion King since it was (y/n) favorite when she was a child. (y/n) chuckled at the boys antics, but played the movie nonetheless. When they finished their meals Billy cuddled into (y/n), making (y/n)'a heart fuzzy and full of love. She really did love this little family.