Shampoo | Natasha Romanoff

Natasha was waiting in the kitchen for (y/n) to wake up. She knew her girlfriend and sister had a late night out, and thought it was best to let (y/n) sleep most of the hangover away before she would scold her about the events that took place last night.

Around noon, (y/n) finally woke up, and after getting the strength to get out of bed she made her way to the kitchen. Before (y/n) could even register that there was another person in the room Natasha spoke up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Natasha exclaimed, sitting on a barstool by the kitchen island.

(y/n) flinched at her girlfriend's loud voice and as on instinct closed her eyes, as if that would take the loudness away. "Wow, you could start with a good morning." she retorted, moving towards the fridge to grab a water bottle.

Natasha, who was not amused, huffed before she spoke, "good morning. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she exclaimed once more, same tone and loudness in her voice.

(y/n), who was frantically searching for painkillers, gave no intention to Natasha that she was going to answer that question.

She knew Natasha's aggravation towards her wasn't as her girlfriend, rather as her boss. (y/n) guessed it had something to do with last night. She and Yelena had been all over town, executing all kinds of shenanigans.

Once (y/n) found the painkillers she quickly opened the water bottle and took a few sips to make sure she would swallow the pills. She hummed for herself, content at the thought that her head wouldn't be pounding as hard in a while.

(y/n) had almost forgotten that Natasha was on the other side of the kitchen island until she spoke again, "let me show you a picture from last night that really upset me." she said, tapping on her phone.

Before she had a chance to show (y/n) the picture, her girlfriend peered up, thinking she knew what image Natasha was talking about, "okay, but in my defense, Yelena bet me 5 dollars I couldn't drink all that shampoo."

Natasha kept tapping on her phone, then stopped and turned it around to show (y/n) what she was talking about. "That's not what I wanted to-" she stopped herself, realizing what the younger girl just  said. She snapped her head to look at her girlfriend across the counter. "You drank shampoo?!"

"Well, when you say it like that you make me sound like I'm mental." (y/n) giggled, furrowing her brows at Natasha's loud voice.

The younger girl took a few gulps of water, acting as though what she did last night was completely normal.

Natasha looked at her girlfriend, bafflement evident on her face.

(y/n) only looked at her and shrugged. "What? I won." she said like that was the thing that was baffling The Black Widow.

"I can't even-" Natasha tried speaking, stopping herself because she knew she wasn't sure on what to actually say to the person in front of her. "Wait, did you say 5 dollars?" She then asked to which (y/n) nodded proudly. "You drank a whole bottle of shampoo for 5 dollars?!" Natasha raised her voice once more, completely disorientated by her girlfriend's actions.

Though, Natasha thought to herself that she shouldn't really be this surprised after two years together. Yet she was. (y/n) never seems to stop baffling her.

"I bought some gas station chips and soda with my prize money," (y/n) explained, as Natasha was just seated there in shock, "there's like, half a bag left, if you wanna share it?" she asked, hoping to drag The Black Widow out of her trans.

Natasha shook her head, but left her seat at the island to walk to the pair's shared room, eyes still wide in shock.

Momentarily, Natasha had forgotten what she wanted to bring up to (y/n) in the first place, which the younger girl was thankful for.

She did, however, not feel very thankful later that evening, as Natasha lectured her and showed her all the pictures and videos taken of her and Yelena the previous night.