Young Avenger's shenanigans pt.2

You, Peter, Yelena and Kate was out riding Yelena's motorcycle

You, Peter, Yelena and Kate was out riding Yelena's motorcycle. You had decided to take a trip to the nearest ice cream parlor. It was a short drive but Yelena prolonged it by always going slower then the speed limit. Both to be cautious but also so you could enjoy the summer wind against every part of your bodies.

Suddenly, blue and red flashing lights were casted behind you. You almost jumped of the bike when the sirens echoed through ever fiber of your body. The others doing the same.

Yelena quickly pulled over and turned off the bike. Fortunately for you, the person inside the vehicle turned off the siren before stepping outside.

The cop stopped in front of Yelena, keeping a respectable distance. He grabbed what resembled a notebook and scrambled something down. All while the friend group anxiously waited.

"You're receiving a ticket for having three people on a motorcycle," The man said, handing over the ticket to Yelena. Yelena reached out to take it, a puzzled look accompanying her face. Something didn't add up.

"Shit," You whispered under your breath, still loud enough for the others to hear.

Peter looked at the cop skeptically, as if he wasn't trustworthy. "Wait, three?" He asked.

This time the cop's face was the one to possess a confused form. "Yeah?" He questioned, not sure what the young boy was implying.

Finally it clicked for Yelena and she realized why the cop's statement didn't add up. "Oh my god, Kate fell off!" She exclaimed, her eyes growing out of her head. Peter, Yelena and (y/n) all gave each other worried, confused and baffled looks.

Just as the cop was about to speak, Kate walked up from behind them. Everyone released a breath in relief. They really didn't want to add a dead body to that ticket.

Kate didn't look amused the slightest as she firmly put her feet down opposite of her friends. She crossed her arms and gave each and everyone of them a death glare. In a harsh tone—however harsh something can sound when coming out of Kate's mouth—she spoke, "You guys are so paying for my ice cream."

~~~