Everything Wanda loves (and hates) about Natasha

Wanda loves how protective Natasha is. It's cute, really, how the human without superpowers will go to any length to protect the most powerful person in the universe. She'll often joke about it and Natasha will claim that she does not, in fact, want to protect Wanda. But then they'd go out for a walk and a car would literally just drive where it's supposed to, and Natasha would pull Wanda to the other side of the sidewalk. Even though there's not much Natasha can do to protect Wanda, she'll never really feel truly safe if Natasha isn't there.

Wanda hates The Black Widow. Well, rather, she hates the persona Natasha puts on whenever she's addressed as the Black Widow. Natasha would get flirty and touchy with everyone and every man would look at her like she was a piece of meat. She got jealous every time Natasha had to take on the persona of the Black Widow, especially if it wasn't crucial. Natasha knew that and would still use said persona when it wasn't necessary. And that, that made Wanda feel like she wasn't enough.

Wanda loves how Natasha knows her so well. She doesn't need to say anything but Natasha will know exactly what to do anyways. It almost freaks Wanda out a little, that whenever she gets home from work and is having a bad day, she'll barely get through the door before Natasha asks what's wrong. Then her wife would proceed to fill up a bath for her, and when Wanda was inside, Natasha would come in with a glass of wine and the computer, already playing an episode of Wanda's favorite sitcom. She'd leave to cook dinner and once they'd eaten and Wanda had vented about her day, Natasha would give her a massage or just cuddle her for the rest of the night. She treated Wanda like she was the most precious thing in the world. Wanda would never understand why.

Wanda hates that Natasha still keeps her walls up. After all these years, Natasha will still bottle up her feelings until they get too heavy to carry. Wanda doesn't understand why Natasha feels like she has to hide what she's truly feeling. It always results in huge fights that could've been avoided if Natasha would just take up her concerns before they take up her. Wanda truly hates that Natasha can't seem to change this behavior, no matter how loud they scream at each other or how many times she has to sleep on the couch.

Wanda loves how much Natasha cares for others. She would hardly admit it, but Natasha cared too much sometimes--according to her that is--and she cared for a lot more people than she though possible. She especially cared for Yelena and Clint. But Wanda knew Natasha cared a little bit for everyone, even Tony. Natasha has the biggest heart she's ever seen and Wanda's forever grateful that her heart wasn't destroyed by her past. She's so proud of Natasha for how far she's come, and Wanda would always see that progress whenever Natasha cared for someone else, or even when she cared for herself.

Wanda hates that Natasha just leaves when things gets hard. Whenever she brings an issue up, or criticize Natasha, she'll grab the car keys and just leave. She'll slam the door shut without as much as a word, and Wanda will stay up as long as humanly possible as she waits for Natasha to return, which she never does. She has no choice but to fall asleep and wake up without Natasha. After a long day of hard work where the only thing she could really focus on was whether Natasha was safe or not, she'd come home to find that the redhead was back. Sometimes, Natasha would be back with an apology, but most times, she would be back with nothing.

Wanda loves how snarky Natasha can be, whether it's directed to others or herself, it always brings a smile to her lips. She loves how Natasha will eat the green gummy bears so Wanda doesn't have to feel bad for throwing them out. Wanda loves how awful Natasha is at board games and that she'll cheat on game nights and still lose. She loves Natasha's signature smirk and how it still makes her weak in the knees after all these years. She loves to watch Natasha drive. Wanda loves how hard Natasha will hold onto her when they sleep, afraid to ever let go. She loves Natasha's dirty comments and jokes and how flustered they always leave her. She loves how Natasha will watch her shitty sitcoms day in and day out, even when she doesn't enjoy them.

Wanda loves Natasha, plain and simple.