I'M COMING BACK!

Hello Everyone and Happy New Month!

I hope you all haven't forgotten about me!

Just wanted to list a few things!

Thank you for everyone's thoughts, and wishes when I was going through a tough time earlier on. I really appreciate it!

I am coming back with a new book that I've been working on for quite a bit. Again, thank you for being patient with me. As I bring out the first 4 or 5 chapters, I will be announcing a top commenter each from my book Lady Laila, which brings me to my next point.

I will be choosing top commenters for this new book as well by the end of it, and you could be picked again! You just have to be a top commenter and voter!

This new book is separate from the series I have been writing. One is because a lot of people were complaining that Lady Laila was basically a repeat of Saya even after I said things need to be understood from her perspective to understand the plot. This gave birth to reason two: I don't want people to get bored of my writing. Three is because I wanted to try a modern concept this time around and guess what?

I failed...I got up to Chapter 19 and dropped it 💀

I know! I know I promised I will release she was gone too long, but let me tell you that the amount of writer's block that gets me in that book is no joke! Maybe writer's block is not the word for it. I have the plot and different scenes in my head, but I can't seem to merge them together to form a book. 😭

I think it requires A LOT of thinking and heavy brainstorming, but I am confident that when the book comes out, it will be amazing!

That being said it will be another medieval romance but with a particular trope thanks to someone who gave me an idea.

It is not a vampire pet thing because that makes me cringe, but it is a vampire romance! I basically took everything that makes me drop a vampire book and threw it out the window to make something more appealing to my senses lol

Okay, let me stop blabbing! Without further ado, I present to you the cover of my next book coming July 24th!